Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
~DC V.S. Marvel~
#1
Who do you think is better and would win in a war between the two...I'll state my opinion after i hear some other point of veiws Big Grin.
[Image: JeiceSig3242copy.png]
Reply
#2
Oh shit. MK is gonna be all over this topic
Reply
#3
LOL I bet alot of people are.
[Image: JeiceSig3242copy.png]
Reply
#4
Marvel. They have X MEN. enough said.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#5
OOOH SHIT.

The only possible answer is Marvel. That's really all there is to it.
Reply
#6
>_> I'm not sure, I like both.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#7
Hmm... interesting. Dun' know. I liked Batman and Hellboy. I also liked Spiderman, and XMen. Hmm....hmm... I guess Marvel.
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Metal Koola
OOOH SHIT.

The only possible answer is Marvel. That's really all there is to it.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#9
Marvel.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Quote:Originally posted by Metal Koola
OOOH SHIT.

The only possible answer is Marvel. That's really all there is to it.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#11
DC

Just to get MK all fired up.
Reply
#12
HAHA Yeah I like Marvel too, but the thing is that most characters have a counterpart in the other one. Such as Sub-Mariner and Aqua Man. Still I too think MArvel would take it away.
[Image: JeiceSig3242copy.png]
Reply
#13
Quote:Originally posted by Pigero
Hmm... interesting. Dun' know. I liked Batman and Hellboy. I also liked Spiderman, and XMen. Hmm....hmm... I guess Marvel.

Hellboy is Dark Horse.

Marvel is deffinently the winner here. How many alphas do DC have? Captain Marvel, Superman, Doomsday, Darkseid,... thats all I can think of (sure theres more).

Marvel has Thor, Sub-Mariner, Sentry (power of a billion exploding suns... supes takes a backseat, im sorry), Thanos, Galactus, Silver Surfer, Iron Man, Loki, Absorbing Man, The Wrecker (beat Thor once) and Doctor Strange.

Lets not forget that Spiderman is God, and Batman isnt. >_>
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#14
DC.

Justice League would rape X-Men. How? Well, Green Lantern would pwn almost all of them single-handedly.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#15
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua
DC.

Justice League would rape X-Men. How? Well, Green Lantern would pwn almost all of them single-handedly.


Well after they made the new justice league...there were like 100's of heros...still i think Marvel outweighs it.
[Image: JeiceSig3242copy.png]
Reply
#16
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua
DC.

Justice League would rape X-Men. How? Well, Green Lantern would pwn almost all of them single-handedly.

Forgot Green Lantern. He's an Alpha... and so is Wonder Woman.

I dont like when people compare X-Men to the Justice League. The Marvel equivalent is The Avengers, not the Xmen.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#17
DC.

Superman = win.
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
Reply
#18
Quote:Originally posted by Cargo
DC.

Superman = win.

Ever hear of Kryptonite?

If Spidey mixed some kryptonite into his web fluid, Superman would be fucked.

Oh, and Burter... you suck.
Reply
#19
Quote:Originally posted by Metal Koola
Ever hear of Kryptonite?
Krytpon?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#20
Quote:Originally posted by Metal Koola
Quote:Originally posted by Cargo
DC.

Superman = win.

Ever hear of Kryptonite?

If Spidey mixed some kryptonite into his web fluid, Superman would be fucked.

Oh, and Burter... you suck.

Criptonite doesn't exist in the Marvel world, although if they collided then maybe...it would deffinently be possible.
[Image: JeiceSig3242copy.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)