Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Thunder strikes, angels fall..
#1
Rob Dougan is the greatest

Edit: maybe not greatest but yeah

Edit2: Not the greatest but good only edited twice cuz i dont wanna start an arguement lol

Edit3: Pikkon can beat every guy in that video....
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply
#2
Some vicious footage. Loved it.
Reply
#3
Recently I've watched so many street fights and other things of that nature, that clip didn't effect me in the slightest.... I don't like it though when they jump someone who's already K.Oed and continue to batter them.
Reply
#4
Tch, is that supposed to hurt?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Lord Slug
Rob Dougan is the greatest

Edit: maybe not greatest but yeah

Edit2: Not the greatest but good only edited twice cuz i dont wanna start an arguement lol

Edit3: Pikkon can beat every guy in that video....

Of course, I havn't watched the video yet but I could beat anyone so it doesn't really matter. 8)
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)