Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
Ok, now that I have your attention... find your earliest RP. I found mine. Its natural for artists to look at their older works and become disgusted, but this takes the cake.
lolz its bad
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Mine wouldn't be on this board at all, but I'll find the earliest I have here.
http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...ightuser=9
"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
I linked to mine in my Metal Binding training. Hiyah!
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...post181817
^ My first ever RP on Chubbs.
And Bido? you're a bitch. Don't scare me like that. <3
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 129
Threads: 151
Joined: Jul 2004
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Bardock
As the very first Spice.
Were you the Spice that went evil or crazy or something and Guldo had to take you down?
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 129
Threads: 151
Joined: Jul 2004
Technically it was a really old Nail. But, yeah. Way back from the first Prophecy's Child.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Bardock
Technically it was a really old Nail. But, yeah. Way back from the first Prophecy's Child.
Oh, that takes me back. Me, Garlic, and Pikkon hijacked mechs to blow shit up. Good times.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 91
Threads: 352
Joined: Feb 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Bido
Ok, now that I have your attention... find your earliest RP. I found mine. Its natural for artists to look at their older works and become disgusted, but this takes the cake.
lolz its bad
I like how I responded to it. Sometimes I really miss those days.
Here's the earliest I have on the forums.
http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...#post19632
The dialogue is atrocious, and it's mostly hurried, but yeah, that first RP as Guest is the earliest RP I have on these forums.
My actual first RP was as Hildegarn. I was in a spar against Dabura, who was also a fresh member.
Posts: 129
Threads: 151
Joined: Jul 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Bido
Quote:Originally posted by Bardock
Technically it was a really old Nail. But, yeah. Way back from the first Prophecy's Child.
Oh, that takes me back. Me, Garlic, and Pikkon hijacked mechs to blow shit up. Good times.
Jack?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Broli
Quote:Originally posted by Bido
Ok, now that I have your attention... find your earliest RP. I found mine. Its natural for artists to look at their older works and become disgusted, but this takes the cake.
lolz its bad
I like how I responded to it. Sometimes I really miss those days.
You mean the active days?
Yea, he's Jack. Jack Black!
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 91
Threads: 352
Joined: Feb 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Quote:Originally posted by Broli
Quote:Originally posted by Bido
Ok, now that I have your attention... find your earliest RP. I found mine. Its natural for artists to look at their older works and become disgusted, but this takes the cake.
lolz its bad
I like how I responded to it. Sometimes I really miss those days.
You mean the active days?
Yea, he's Jack. Jack Black!
Moreso the moderator days =P. But who knows, they may come again. They've already come and gone, a multitude of times.
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Bardock
Quote:Originally posted by Bido
Quote:Originally posted by Bardock
Technically it was a really old Nail. But, yeah. Way back from the first Prophecy's Child.
Oh, that takes me back. Me, Garlic, and Pikkon hijacked mechs to blow shit up. Good times.
Jack?
Like, totally.
Broli, that 'Yeesh' will haunt me for a long time. For shame. ='(
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 129
Threads: 151
Joined: Jul 2004
OH MAN! And all this time I didn't put 2 and 2 together. I was pretty sure you were one of the few quitters who wasn't coming back.
ALRIGHT!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_
Posts: 91
Threads: 352
Joined: Feb 2004
I think I moreso felt bad that you had done a couple of RPs that you couldn't get credit for.
Then again, my first inclination was "eesh."
On the same token, everyone has their first "eesh" RP, hence this thread.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Broli
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Quote:Originally posted by Broli
Quote:Originally posted by Bido
Ok, now that I have your attention... find your earliest RP. I found mine. Its natural for artists to look at their older works and become disgusted, but this takes the cake.
lolz its bad
I like how I responded to it. Sometimes I really miss those days.
You mean the active days?
Yea, he's Jack. Jack Black!
Moreso the moderator days =P. But who knows, they may come again. They've already come and gone, a multitude of times.
I remember my moderator days.
Ohmygosh my first post (!): http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...#post62003
It ownz0rz all of yours, and, coincidentally, Broli also replied to it.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 91
Threads: 352
Joined: Feb 2004
It's starting to get creepy now.
Posts: 129
Threads: 151
Joined: Jul 2004
Oh, and a lesson to all of Chubbs: never say never.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Bardock
Oh, and a lesson to all of Chubbs: never say never.
LOL. Thats great. Plus a guest appearance by me.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
|