Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Kv
#1
Happy Birthday Bro!
Reply
#2
Thanks. Wtf your finger slipped on my name?

http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...21656&sid=
Reply
#3
*Smacks forehead* It's not for you. King Vegeta not King Cold.
Reply
#4
Huzaah!

Happy anniversary!
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#5
Oh, I see... *retreats to his thread*
Reply
#6
8oTwo Birthdays?? Happy birthday..
[Image: JeiceSig3242copy.png]
Reply
#7
Happy Birfdae!!
Reply
#8
One step closer to that magic number.

21.
Reply
#9
You suck, Alex. Go die already >=(
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
You suck, Alex. Go die already >=(

If I must, I'll die quite happy knowing I've upset you.

Harharhar
Reply
#11
Haha, I can drink already and I'm older than you.

>.>

Happy birthday though xD.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
Haha, I can drink already and I'm older than you.

>.>

Happy birthday though xD.

Nah. I'm actually a middle-aged old man whose attempting to lure you all to my mom's attic which I refer to as "the pleasure palace" with tootsie rolls and gummy bears.

Yeah, not really.
Reply
#13
Happy Birthday! Long live King Vegeta!
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#14
Quote:Originally posted by King Vegeta
Nah. I'm actually a middle-aged old man whose attempting to lure you all to my mom's attic which I refer to as "the pleasure palace" with tootsie rolls and gummy bears.

Yeah, not really.

I was wondering who sent me that candy!!


Happy Birfday Kivvies.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#15
Happy Birthday =D
Reply
#16
You're an old fogie Alex.
[Image: b.jpg]
Reply
#17
Happy birthday to you....
Reply
#18
Alex, happy birthday, bud.

As a birthday gift, I've ressurected Assassins with an active member base of 50.

I've also saved the character Retane for your own pleasure. Enjoy.
Reply
#19
Quote:Originally posted by Broli
Alex, happy birthday, bud.

As a birthday gift, I've ressurected Assassins with an active member base of 50.

I've also saved the character Retane for your own pleasure. Enjoy.

Pfft.


Happy b-day KV
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Reply
#20
Quote:Originally posted by Broli
Alex, happy birthday, bud.

As a birthday gift, I've ressurected Assassins with an active member base of 50.

I've also saved the character Retane for your own pleasure. Enjoy.

DBZA's long gone, but at least Chubbsers is around

Thanks everybody. And Broli, get on AIM sometime before I get that oneguy to give me your phone number =(
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)