Posts: 11
Threads: 193
Joined: Apr 2006
Thats right, its that time again, where the Jews dress up, Eat good food, and then go to services for 3 and a half hours. Ok, maybe not that long, but still its long. Damn long. Longer then a black mans...well you get the idea.
So, Happy New Year everybody.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Conform to our western Society, bastards!
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Conform to our western Society, bastards!
Posts: 0
Threads: 33
Joined: Aug 2006
ROFL HE HAS TO GO TO TEMPLE N ISH
My parents only make me go on Yom Kippur, most of the time.
Hooray shitty grandparents' food tomorrow.
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
I am expecting my apology any day now.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 11
Threads: 193
Joined: Apr 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
I am expecting my apology any day now.
I'm not apologizing. Its not my fault you didn't wear protection.
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
They had to cut it off Murasaki. THEY CUT IT OFF.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 11
Threads: 193
Joined: Apr 2006
Hey, I warned you, not to mention I still have the waiver you signed releasing me of any damages to your person. Face it man, you didn't listen and got boned.