Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Guyver
#1
I was such a big fan of the Guyver anime when I was little. Don't really remember much of it, other than how much I liked it. Anyway, its coming back. I was wondering if anyone else was a fan of this show. If not, watch the trailer and tell me what you think:

http://www.guyvertv.com/base.html

Yeah, its not a direct link. It's just one click away though. Just do it.

EDIT: Animated gif for the hell of it:

[Image: guyveran.gif]
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#2
loved the movies, hated the anime...strange eh?
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Piccolo
loved the movies, hated the anime...strange eh?

The exact opposite for me..and i am not was a fan lol i have onlty 12 episodes of it Sad
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Piccolo
loved the movies, hated the anime...strange eh?

Wow. Thats a new one. O_o

I dont really watch anime anymore (Ghost in the Shell and Cowboy Bebop DVDs), but I still want to see this.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#5
I dled up to ep20 I think of the anime.

I loved it.

Computer hated.

system crashed =(




Half head missing guyver > all.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)