09-27-2006, 06:30 PM
Just what the heck? Did I miss something or do we attract spanish promotional people now?
|
The Roleplaying School
|
|
09-27-2006, 06:30 PM
Just what the heck? Did I miss something or do we attract spanish promotional people now?
09-27-2006, 07:17 PM
It's basically a forum for potential Joinees who aren't quite good enough for the site yet, but will be after a bit of work.
09-27-2006, 07:22 PM
I'm moreso attributing the post to the numerous thread that involve a half dozen links, if not several more, as well as the use of spanish.
09-27-2006, 07:24 PM
That estudio guy? Almost as funny as the RP sample where Goku asked Vegeta his a/s/l
Almost.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
09-27-2006, 07:25 PM
Spam, I assume. Or members who decided to jump in there without being invited. Or both.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|