Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
For all the WoW Fans
#1
I was recently notified that I've been accepted into the Closed Beta for the WoW Expansion: The Burning Crusade.

And I must say, it's awesome.

Yeah. I really just wanted to brag because I just spent about 3 hours playing it and I had to share my excitement.
Reply
#2
Go RP smurf king.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#3
Post a screenshot =o

If only it were allowed T_T
Reply
#4
Very nice, so it'll be out November like I've been told? I can't afford it...but maybe someone will lend me money lol.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#5
There is no NDA agreement against posting content. In other words, I'm free to take screenshots and show the to whomever I wish.

There is no official release date, but stores have estimated the end of November.

And Gohan, simply how unoriginal.
Reply
#6
Too bad MMORPGs blow.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Broli
There is no NDA agreement against posting content. In other words, I'm free to take screenshots and show the to whomever I wish.

There is no official release date, but stores have estimated the end of November.

And Gohan, simply how unoriginal.

Strange. One of the online shops in Slovenia have posted 4th of November as the release date.

By the way, do you perhaps how well the development is progressing?

Also, what character do you have? Have you tried any of the new features? And yes, please do post a screenshot.

Gee, I`m demanding Big Grin
[Image: amadeus-2.jpg]
Reply
#8
*stabs Broli to death brutally*
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)