Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Xd
#1
I love yoiu guys~! hehehehehehehe


hoorya geor rum!!!!
Reply
#2
Oh god...
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#3
HOORAY!!! Drunk Amy is soooo much better then regular Amy. =3
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#4
I prefer regular, but I've only spoken to drunk so far.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#5
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and I missed it?!
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#6
Its like, Jekell and Hyde, minus the violence and more nudity. Fucking a.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
Its like, Jekell and Hyde, minus the violence and more nudity. Fucking a.

Fuckin' t&a
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#8
If I knew her better I would be saying "True Dat" but since I don't... I'll just leave = C
Reply
#9
Some people make me sad.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#10
Nevermind.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Some people make me laugh.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#12
LolzZ U gUy5 d0ntT sE33 1tS 1eEt sP33k?1!!@312!!?/??
Reply
#13
This is just another reminder to show me it's that time again to get plastered.
Reply
#14
I bet you're a light weight Videl. 1 drink..2?
Reply
#15
What was it last time, Amy?

A bottle of vodka, rum, and half of somethign else weren't it?
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#16
Funny enough I've only ever been wasted twice in my lifetime. Getting tipsy...not a thang, though I've only been tipz, suprisingly only twice t since staying on campus. Man, now I'm gonna go out and buy a crate of beer for when I go out on monday.
Reply
#17
Quote:Originally posted by Janemba
Fake drunk typing FTW!!! No, you don't type bad when your drunk. Some people just think that when they they've been drinking they need to type with bad grammar. I'm not saying she wasn't drunk, but her typing skills weren't actually impaired.

Not necissarily true. Basic motor skills (like typing) are affected (Amy can down a lot of liquor Tongue), and chances are - inebriated - she just didn't care if the spelling was right or whatever.

*Shrug*

Either way, it's really amusing.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#18
People do it either because they can, or they do it out of fun and it just goes that touch too far. But, bluntly, as long as you do what you want.. Who gives a damn?
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#19
Your missing the point.

People that go out on a mission to get pissed, end up doing things like that, or just generally making twats of them selves.

If some one goes out the razz, and ends up drunk as a side effect of it, then so be it. Alot of people may be morestupid when drunk, but it's more to do with the fact that they are alot more breavier to do things.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#20
How about.. You do what you want, and other people do what they want?
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)