Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Chubbs Staff Appreciation Day
#1
I'm officially announcing retirement. Bye.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#2
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
I'm officially announcing retirement. Bye.

WTFno.


Have I told you guys I love you today? Free tossed salads on Burter. <3
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
I'm officially announcing retirement. Bye.

I am offical announcing that I will now be running Chubbs, kthxbai.
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Pan
Quote:Originally posted by Kakarot
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
I'm officially announcing retirement. Bye.

I am offical announcing that I will now be running Chubbs, kthxbai.

Oh God. The dark ages are coming.
Oh feckerz, is this going to be like Garlic Jr. taking over the world... minus the sexiness? Well, feck the dead zone -cocks shotgun- Ba bai KAKAROT! >D

On a side note, thank you Chubby Staffers for doing a good job? Big Grin
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
I'm officially announcing retirement. Bye.

OH NOES!11

...

>_>
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
I'm officially announcing retirement. Bye.

Byebye
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#7
And you picked Friday the 13th to do it on.
Reply
#8
*Takes Burter's place and begins to whip his new slaves.*


Bow down to me!
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by King Vegeta
And you picked Friday the 13th to do it on.
I don't sppreciate my failing my drivers exam again.

=(
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)