10-16-2006, 08:45 AM
Winter is here, it started snowing around 7-8pm and it's almost 3am now.
![[Image: Snow!.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/me/Snow!.jpg)
Snow is pretty.
![[Image: Snow!.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/me/Snow!.jpg)
Snow is pretty.
![[Image: A18Oct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/A18/A18Oct.jpg)
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
|
Snow
|
|
10-16-2006, 08:45 AM
Winter is here, it started snowing around 7-8pm and it's almost 3am now.
![]() Snow is pretty. ![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
10-16-2006, 09:52 AM
I see your snow and raise you a rain...
![]() It never snows here. Just rains. Always rain. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_
10-16-2006, 10:05 AM
I like rain.
10-16-2006, 10:06 AM
I like rain too. Love it, actually.
But I love snow too. I miss it. It doesn't snow like it used to. =( [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_
10-16-2006, 10:09 AM
Ditto for me, Bardock. Britland weather varies from 'just drizzling' to 'really pissing down'.
![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
10-16-2006, 10:21 AM
No one is on aim. What's the deal?
10-16-2006, 11:45 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu Preach it! Our weather is retarded.
10-16-2006, 11:54 AM
I don't like snow. Or rain. We never had good history.
10-16-2006, 02:42 PM
SNOW?! No fair... T.T We just had a shit load of rain. =C
10-16-2006, 04:08 PM
It isn't snowing here (well...at the higher areas, +600 metres above sea level, it is), BUT...it's like...-5 Celsius (Dunno Fahrenheit...)...and I'm freezing...
*freezes*
10-16-2006, 04:09 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18 Wow, Canada? Snowing? Already? Sheese. It just stormed like, 4 or 5 days ago. oO No snow...not yet. Not till those bastards at the gas company bring back my friggin meter that I just paid the bill for on the first. >=( My nips can cut diamonds right now. I blame this on you, Picccolo Daimaoun. ![]() Fuck you, Photobucket.
10-16-2006, 04:11 PM
I love the rain, too. In september it was really hot one day, and then after that it got really cold and rained for a week straight. It even got to -2, but it didn't snow.
This started as rain, but as night came it turned to snow. ![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
10-16-2006, 05:37 PM
it snowed here a few days ago, fricken Iowa. Snow is pretty, but cold...too cold...too damned cold.
10-16-2006, 10:20 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18It's snowed here on Tuesday. Half the people in the lunchroom were goin' crazy, while the other half went, "It's Saskatchewan - surprised?" I was of the latter half.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]() |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|