Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
It was inevitabibidible
#1
First things first; I've been with Chubbs for a whole year! Hooray! Smile

Secondly; I don't think we can see each other anymore. Sad

Over the past month, as quite a few of you know, I've been considering quitting online RPGs. And this is something I honestly do not want to do. But recently I'm not seeing it as an option I have.

And before I get any further, I want to say; this isn't a joke. =P Though I would expect that from myself. Naw, I'm -actually- serious.

Why? Well, as many of you know, I'm not a quick-ass writer. Before, this wasn't such a problem, since I couldn't put my mind to college coursework anyway, and I had no social life to speak of. I had all the hours in the day to spend writing stories about bubblegum men and revenge-crazed albinos. Well, I'm at Uni now, and things have changed. There are shitloads of assignments to keep on top of, and I actually speak to people in real life now =O.

Basically, when it comes down to it, I'd rather pass my course and maybe have a happy future where I can do things like laze around on online RPGs, than become so powerful as to be able to solo RBXTC but fail my course.

However ... I recognise that the first few weeks of uni are crazy. I definitely can't keep up with things now, but maybe in a few months' time I'll be used to things. So, this next thing is completely up to the staff/admins:

A year isn't long compared to the vets, but I still perish the thought of losing SB. When I joined, I thought I'd picked the last kid in sports teams, but now I love what I've made him into. So I'd like to request Supes be NPC'ed. Or hell, you could just let me return as his daughter someday >_> (only half joking).

I've still got my weirdo Asperger's Syndrome obsession with Chubbs and suchlike RPGs, though, so don't expect me to disappear off the face of the Earth. I'll still hang around, just ... no time for stories at the moment. Speaking of the above, I have a celebratory-esque thing I forgot to post two days ago. I just got my official diagnosis, which me and my family have been struggling to get for years. =D Hooray for an assessor who doesn't turn out to be an asshole who just says "you don't have AS ... just all the features of it".

Took me about half an hour after writing this to build up the courage to post it xD But thinking of my upcoming assignment deadlines kind of clinched it.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#2
I'm for it. As if anyone thought otherwise. But then, it's not really up to me. =(
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#3
Aww man, I always used to like reading your roleplays, but I suppose real life is more important than an rpg.
Reply
#4
He'll be back in a month or two. Maybe three.

Trust me.

I'll be seeing you then, SB. Or when I see you next, which is probably within five minutes of now.
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
Reply
#5
Even though I know you're serious, I don't believe you. You'll come back. Chubbs tends to not want to let go once it's got you.

But I completely see where you're coming from, SB. While it's sad to see you have to go, if I was in your shoes, I'd do the same thing. RL and preparing for the future is so much more important than Chubbs.
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#6
I'll support it.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#7
I don't think you should be NPCed, but knowing how soft we've gotten lately, it'll probably pass
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
I don't think you should be NPCed, but knowing how soft we've gotten lately, it'll probably pass
The only person that I've seen NPCed in a good while is like, Uub. >_> And that's still under debate. That's why I was doubting I'd actually get it. That said, like I said, it may or may not be permanent. We'll have to see. *shrug*
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#9
Uub, Vegeta, Rei, Koola (old), Kami, Burter.

There have been a few.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
Uub, Vegeta, Rei, Koola (old), Kami, Burter.

There have been a few.

I supported all those, including Uub. I didn't support Cell, who was taken off NPC

I don't think Buu measures up to them yet. No offense intended at all, Buu. If it for a month or so, I wouldn't care
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
Uub, Vegeta, Rei, Koola (old), Kami, Burter.

There have been a few.

I don't think Buu measures up to them yet.

In what, precisely? I'm just curious :o
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#12
Well I'm for it. He has made a large impact OOC, socializing, and just being a good sport. He has writen some good stuff, and made Super Buu an amazing creation. He also almost made it on staff, and that shows he isn't just some regular Jo.

That's why I support his request.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#13
Burter and Koola are still active characters (BJ was pretty much the replacement for Burter during his absence), and Vegeta's being passed onto someone else. Kami was basically a swap with Dende, and that was waay back. Uub and Rei, though, you have a point.

Not trying to be a smartass, and I'm not saying this to help my case (it is, in fact, the opposite >_>). Just sayin'. Tongue
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#14
That Koola was old. He's Waffuru now. Not the current Koola
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#15
I know, but that wasn't an NPCing. He got given an OOC account and his character got given away. Damn it, I need to stop debating. >_>
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#16
I'm for it. Super Buu isn't exactly a hugely wanted character anyway.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#17
I'm pretty sure he was NPCed for certain periods. Kami is an NPC now, even though he has no significance IC, really. Vegeta was made NPC many times due to RL.

What I'm trying to say is, we've allowed many different people NPC, mostly for RL. SB wants to focus on School, and that's a good choice, considering I myself dropped out. Life is rough, and if he think he might be good in a few months I don't see the har,
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#18
I say we save his roster.

I hope you find the time.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#19
It's a shame for chubbs to lose a member with as much talent as your self, even though I don't believe I have ever spoken to you before it still saddens me that you are leaving since I've recently been reading a lot of your old stuff(Yeah wtf as soon as I hop onto the super buu bandwagon you leave Sad just my luck).

Good luck with school though.
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply
#20
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17
I say we save his roster.

I hope you find the time.

Can we -AT LEAST- agree to do that? I'd prefer to have him NPC'd outright, but I would settle for this.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)