Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
I made a joke earlier that my gf gave me the middle finger over.
I'd heard the whole "What's the difference b/t a pizza and a jew; the pizza doesn't scream when put in the oven" type jokes before.
But something randomly popped in my head at work that got a laughing bird from her.
"What do you get a kid in Salem for Christmas?"
"An easy bake coven."
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 56
Threads: 218
Joined: Nov 2004
Hehe- NO! That's not funny! That's shouldn't be funny at all! STOP LAUGHING NOW!
>.>
XD
Posts: 85
Threads: 174
Joined: Jan 2004
I can go
way worse than that, but someone easily offended will call me a monster and life will suck forever.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Posts: 35
Threads: 138
Joined: Aug 1999
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
I made a joke earlier that my gf gave me the middle finger over.
I'd heard the whole "What's the difference b/t a pizza and a jew; the pizza doesn't scream when put in the oven" type jokes before.
But something randomly popped in my head at work that got a laughing bird from her.
"What do you get a kid in Salem for Christmas?"
"An easy bake coven."
An easy bake coven got you a finger? Touchy much. :x
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
I like jokes that make fun of stereotypes, even if it should be "offensive" to me.
Just assume the disclaimer that is totally a joke for the sake of a joke. Like this one...
"What's the difference in a black guy and a pizza?" "A pizza can feed a family of five".
Its totally a joke. I WANT someone to post something that should "offend me" stereotypically. Its how Mencia makes a living, and we should all laugh at it.
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Quote:Originally posted by Kakarot
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
I made a joke earlier that my gf gave me the middle finger over.
I'd heard the whole "What's the difference b/t a pizza and a jew; the pizza doesn't scream when put in the oven" type jokes before.
But something randomly popped in my head at work that got a laughing bird from her.
"What do you get a kid in Salem for Christmas?"
"An easy bake coven."
An easy bake coven got you a finger? Touchy much. :x
She's been wiccan for a good portion of her life and now while she's mostly non-religious, but she was torn b/t laughing and giving me the finger.
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 9
Threads: 126
Joined: Jun 2005
Heh, that was... xD Ahaha, that was pretty good Reijin.
I got a joke for you, it's pretty funny, at least I think it's funny. Though it might be a wee bit offensive.
A black man and his wife were going to a Halloween party in
a couple of days so the husband tells his wife to go to the
store and get costumes for them to wear.
When he comes home that night he goes into the bedroom and
there laid out on the bed is a Superman costume. The husband
yells at his wife, "What are you doing? Have you ever heard
of a black Superman? Take this back and get me something else
I can wear."
The next day the wife, not too happy, returns the costume
and gets a replacement. The husband comes home from work goes
to the bedroom and there, laid out on the bed, is a Batman
costume. He again yells at his poor wife, "What are you
doing? Have you ever heard of a black Batman? Take this back
and get me something I can wear to the costume party!"
The next morning his irate wife goes shopping. When the
husband comes home again from work, there laid out on the bed
are three items: one is a set of three white buttons, the
second is a thick white belt, and the third item is a 2x4. The
husband yells at the wife, "What the hell are these for?"
The wife yells back, "Take your clothes off. You can put the
three white buttons on the front of you and go as a domino.
If you don't like that idea, you can put the white belt on
and go as an Oreo. And if you don't like THAT idea, you can
shove the 2 x 4 up your ass and go as a fudgesicle!"
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
XD XD XD
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 39
Threads: 58
Joined: Sep 2005
xD
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
Posts: 53
Threads: 144
Joined: Mar 2004
Not really a joke, but...
Edit: Oops, edited back.
Posts: 28
Threads: 61
Joined: Nov 2006
Lol. XD
![[Image: Gramps.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/makshido/Gramps.jpg)
ありがとう人造人間18号
Posts: 31
Threads: 56
Joined: Oct 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Goten
Not really a joke, but...
![[Image: ohsnitz.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/RebelOne/ohsnitz.jpg)
XD
Posts: 91
Threads: 352
Joined: Feb 2004
That actually was pretty funny.
Posts: 29
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2004
Wanna get your girlfriend pissed say my personal favorites:
"Wanna hear a joke? Women's rights! AHAHAHA"
The ahahaha part is where you laugh. Also make lots of jokes about small feet so she can stand closer to the oven and just lots of anti-woman jokes. Good times.
Posts: 29
Threads: 34
Joined: Sep 2006
Know why black people are so tall? Cuz they're negroes... (Knee grows)... Heard that on the way to a skate demo back in tha day.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
I only laughed at Tapion's. I think of my best offensive stuff at school.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 11
Threads: 193
Joined: Apr 2006
How do you fit 6 million jews in a car?
Posts: 10
Threads: 560
Joined: Nov 2001
Quote:Originally posted by Murasaki
How do you fit 6 million jews in a car?
2 in the front, 2 in the back, 5,999,996 in the ashtray.
Who is the best Jewish Cook?
Hitler
Posts: 11
Threads: 193
Joined: Apr 2006
Hitler
How was the copper wire invented?
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
What's the difference in a Jew and a Pizza?
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"