12-07-2006, 08:46 AM
captalize the "L" in "The Legendary Asylum"
|
hey jerks
|
|
12-07-2006, 08:46 AM
captalize the "L" in "The Legendary Asylum"
12-07-2006, 09:15 AM
No wai! Dey mes'd uup!
Oh, and...Registrated? O.o
12-07-2006, 11:50 AM
XD I have a funny feeling someone is messing with the title on purpose, but I might as well point it out. I think 'The' in the title needs to be capitalized, and 'Asylum' needs to be capitalized as well.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
12-07-2006, 05:13 PM
Quote:Originally posted by WaffuruThat's bothered me since I first joined. XD And I hate you, Reijin. Soooo much.
![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
12-07-2006, 05:32 PM
I never noticed the L, but I noticed the T and A (haha >_>) immediately after Rei did it
![]() Want a cookie?
12-07-2006, 06:04 PM
It's all wrong now.
12-07-2006, 06:05 PM
I like it like this.
<.< THE LEGENDARY ASYLUM, BITCH!
12-07-2006, 06:06 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Pui Pui Ahahahahaha, the new title is so XTREME. We should keep it. XD Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
12-07-2006, 06:12 PM
If you add Bitch to the end of everything it makes it more cooler, bitch.
See? >.> Bitch.
12-07-2006, 06:25 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Pui Pui Not even on your best day. ![]() ありがとう人造人間18号
12-07-2006, 06:30 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Burter [SM] *loves the vagina*, Bitch!
12-07-2006, 07:47 PM
Just realised why his title looked so weird, even without the vagina part...
SM - Sado-masochism O.o Dunno WHY I know that... So like: [SM - Sado-Masochism] or [SM] *loves the vagina*, Bitch! Which one rocks harder?
12-07-2006, 07:49 PM
Nobody move... maybe then the title won't change and we'll be blessed with this title of epic proportions.
12-07-2006, 07:50 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Toma SM stands for Sadism and masochism. ![]() Want a cookie? |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|