Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Celipa
#1
Is a mod now.

Yay.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#2
Hurrah!
[Image: b.jpg]
Reply
#3
Congratulations!!!!
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply
#4
Horray Beer!
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Pui Pui
Horray Beer!
[Image: Gramps.jpg]
ありがとう人造人間18号
Reply
#6
On that note, as of five minutes ago, Celipa is banned.

I'm sorry to all you other people.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Grandpa Gohan
Quote:Originally posted by Pui Pui
Horray Beer!
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
On that note, as of five minutes ago, Celipa is banned.

I'm sorry to all you other people.

That sucks for him. Made mod than banned while offline lol

Edit: joke I know Big Grin
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Pui Pui
Quote:Originally posted by Grandpa Gohan
Quote:Originally posted by Pui Pui
Horray Beer!
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
On that note, as of five minutes ago, Celipa is banned.

I'm sorry to all you other people.

Meh, he sucked balls anyways. Good riddance.
Reply
#11
Congratz Cel ^^
Reply
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Yamcha
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
On that note, as of five minutes ago, Celipa is banned.

I'm sorry to all you other people.

That sucks for him. Made mod than banned while offline lol

Edit: joke I know Big Grin
Yes, that would never really happen.

>.>;;
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#13
Nice one Celipa.
Reply
#14
CONGLATURATIONS!!111

Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17
Quote:Originally posted by Yamcha
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
On that note, as of five minutes ago, Celipa is banned.

I'm sorry to all you other people.

That sucks for him. Made mod than banned while offline lol

Edit: joke I know Big Grin
Yes, that would never really happen.

>.>;;
Bahahah, good times.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#15
^_^

Thanks you guys. I won't let you down! ...on purpose.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#16
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
CONGLATURATIONS!!111

Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17
Quote:Originally posted by Yamcha
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
On that note, as of five minutes ago, Celipa is banned.

I'm sorry to all you other people.

That sucks for him. Made mod than banned while offline lol

Edit: joke I know Big Grin
Yes, that would never really happen.

>.>;;
Bahahah, good times.
Actually, I was banned then made a super mod - while I was still banned. Now that takes skill.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#17
Quote:Originally posted by All dem peepz
Horray Beer!
Reply
#18
CONGRATULATIONS MAN!!! =D I'm glad you made Moderator, you deserve it. ^_^
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#19
Congrats. Even I gotta admit, you're turning out to be a pretty good staffer.
Reply
#20
^_^

I love you guys. In a strictly PLP type thing.

PLATONIC LIFE PARTNERS!
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)