Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Im here
#1
Hey guys. I am not in London...oh yea. Oh and Corniss remeber the India Air? Well yea I had a family on my flight that was connecting in London to a flight on India Air and I wish they had just taken it becuase they had a 2 year old that would just not stop crying...the entire flight...sleep deprived and all I wanted to shove him out the emergency exit door.

Oh and Dave PM me your mobile again so we can give you a call tomorrow.
Reply
#2
Oh dave never mind I just read my PM...Peace out guys going to go drink.
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Murasaki
Oh dave never mind I just read my PM...Peace out guys going to go drink.

Phag =P
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)