Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
This is quite brutal so don't watch it if you're easily shocked.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0Fjm-WEp7M
On a weird side note,
here's Pauly shore getting knocked out.
Posts: 63
Threads: 218
Joined: Jan 2005
I think some of that is played up. I know they kill pigs by slitting their throats and it is considered one of the most humane ways to do it because they die so fast. I'm pretty sure it's nerves and not them suffocating. BUT, I'm not a biologist either.
Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 63
Threads: 218
Joined: Jan 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Pui Pui
Bastards.
Are you a vegitarian?
Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
No, but I think it sucks. Is that allowed? :o
Posts: 32
Threads: 35
Joined: Oct 2006
Those very reasons I hate Japan and China. Japan for this, and China for their fur trade of dogs and cats. Probably see the videos through google.
Posts: 63
Threads: 218
Joined: Jan 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Pui Pui
No, but I think it sucks. Is that allowed? :o
Hell YES it is allowed. If we all agreed life would SUCK. But, after you see a cow get ground up into hamburger you either stop going to McD's or accept that lower life forms occaisonally get butchered in order ot be delicious.
Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
I'm not going to watch them. It'll probably make me sad the next time I eat meat. Anyone else think about the animal as you're eating a burger or whatever?
I wish I could go vegan but...
Meat's too goddamn tasty to give up.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Yamu
Quote:Originally posted by Pui Pui
No, but I think it sucks. Is that allowed? :o
Hell YES it is allowed. If we all agreed life would SUCK. But, after you see a cow get ground up into hamburger you either stop going to McD's or accept that lower life forms occaisonally get butchered in order ot be delicious.
I don't eat Dolphins.
Posts: 63
Threads: 218
Joined: Jan 2005
1. Have you ever had Tuna?
2. What makes a dolphin better then a cow?
Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
I'm not going to argue over this. I can say whether something is wrong, its my opinion, if you don't think it is right you don't have to try and drag me into a debate.
=P
Sorry if thats not the case.
Posts: 31
Threads: 56
Joined: Oct 2006
I'm already a Vegetarian. =/
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Akane Kimidori
I'm already a Vegetarian. =/
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 63
Threads: 218
Joined: Jan 2005
A'ight. I wasn't trying to fight with you just have a discussion on relative morality. I won't push it.
Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Posts: 39
Threads: 58
Joined: Sep 2005
Cruel, but I like to eat pigs and cows and stuff. It's the circle of life, and it moves us all.
>.>
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
Posts: 32
Threads: 35
Joined: Oct 2006
It does suck, I try to avoid these videos even though I know they happen, but out of sight out of mind.
In my case, I love veal and well, we all know how that process goes, really it's hard for me to get mad without getting mad at myself.
Yaddaknowwhadduamean? lol
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
Though I don't agree with the tactic of slicing their throats while their suffocating, it doesn't bother me too much, though I do agree that it could be done in a better way.
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
You want to know why I'd eat cow rather than dolphin? Because dolphin's are cute and intelligent. Same reason I wont eat rabbit or deer. I am biased and hypocritical on meat and I'll admit it. But why shouldn't I be? Was man not made to eat meat? God or Evolution or otherwise, did he not develop that way? Then why shouldn't he also be free to pick and choose based on his own criteria what to eat?
These days we have that luxury and I feel we should exercise it. Yes, even if it means not eating any meat at all. But the choice is still mine.
I know no one was attacking, Im just sayings is all.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 63
Threads: 218
Joined: Jan 2005
Sounds good to me. I just find that no one wants to say that they value the life of one animal over another.
Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
I still value that cow. Thats why I'm a little sad when I eat that burger. But its not a matter of value with cuter animals its just not being able to stomach it.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)