Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
I just saw this movie, and, I must say, wow.
It's not the best movie I've ever seen, but it's still one that I won't forget. This has to be Will Smith's best performance (he made the character so real), if not the best performance of any actor, I've ever seen. You just fall in love with his character, and every pitfall he endures you endure. Also, it had a great sense of realism, like with the little things here and there, such as the crazy person at the bus station who starts talkin' to you like they know you (which I've experienced).
A must see, fo' sure.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 35
Threads: 176
Joined: Oct 2004
The typos make me doubt your opinion.
Choice of rebuttals:
A) stuf
B) Go RP, fag.
C) All of the above.
D) Other (please specify)
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
All typos fixed.
It is good, though, bastard.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
It sucked.
I mean. I never watched it. But if Hellfighter likes it then...
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 0
Threads: 33
Joined: Aug 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
I mean. I never watched it. But if Hellfighter likes it then...
...it must be GEH
Kidding, actually I was contemplating seeing it tonight but I saw Deja Vu instead which was pretty coo.
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17
I just saw this movie, and, I must say, wow.
It's not the best movie I've ever seen, but it's still one that I won't forget. This has to be Will Smith's best performance (he made the character so real), if not the best performance of any actor, I've ever seen.A must see, fo' sure.
Oh really. When people make statements like this, I just have to see the movie so I can decide for myself. Until then I refuse to agree.
I actually wanted to see this before you said this little statement, so now I really do >D
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
I haven't seen it, but I read about the guy who the movie is based off of before the movie actually went into production, and it's a very admirable story
Want a cookie?
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Yea, I love the story. Before I saw it I was iffy about it because I think it was about him becoming a stock broker, but it is much mroe than that.
After watching Will Smith play roles in things such as The Fresh Prince of Bell Air, Men in Black, Men in Black II, I, Robot, et cetera, he seems like a whole different actor in this one. Plus, his kid rocks.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)