Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
*Knock Knock*
#1
Whats going on guys, been awhile and thought I'd drop in and say hi.
Reply
#2
Hey there, I don't know you really but it's good to see your still alive Big Grin see you around.
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply
#3
*drop kicks*
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#4
I love you as well Gohan you british bastard Big Grin

EDIT: Yeah I don't think I know you either Yamcha, but thanks =P.
Reply
#5
Where are you livin' now? And why is it that you are not around heres (chubbs)? Sad
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Waffuru
Where are you livin' now? And why is it that you are not around heres (chubbs)? Sad

Well computer went up awhile ago..was to lazy to get one..so I got this one as an early present..hence my revival online. Other then that same old shit..life..work. Still Living in the arm pit of America..Maryland.
Reply
#7
Point is, bUub sucks >.>
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
Point is, bUub sucks >.>

*drop kicks*
Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Uub78976
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
Point is, bUub sucks >.>

*drop kicks*

THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
Quote:Originally posted by Uub78976
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
Point is, bUub sucks >.>

*drop kicks*

THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIES!!!!
Reply
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Uub78976
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
Quote:Originally posted by Uub78976
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
Point is, bUub sucks >.>

*drop kicks*

THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIES!!!!

*haxsorz*
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#12
=P Well I think I'll stick around this time...suppose I'll go have a look at the inactive side of the roster.
Reply
#13
Pfft, what ya wanna do that for? You suck >.>
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#14
*action pose*

WB~`1!@!2!!11
Reply
#15
Dude! Where in maryland? *he lives in VA you see* I don't know you well, but you've been on Chubbs for a while, so yeah, I know ya by reputation! If that made sense
Reply
#16
UUB, hello. Good to see your alive, and heathly.

Btw, this is the Nappa from right before you left.
Reply
#17
Hey Uub. You were the mod who activated me. Big mistake. =D Kidding, kidding. Anyway nice to see you're back.
Reply
#18
<.< I known Uub for long time, though I chose against taking his character.. cause for as much work as he put into him... damn.

Welcome back =P

I was Piccolo(august/september 04), Sharpner/CJ (late 04/05)
[Image: Gramps.jpg]
ありがとう人造人間18号
Reply
#19
Quote:Originally posted by Grandpa Gohan
<.< I known Uub for long time, though I chose against taking his character.. cause for as much work as he put into him... damn.

Welcome back =P

I was Piccolo(august/september 04), Sharpner/CJ (late 04/05)

hahahaha...well things happen, hopefully the person who has him now will do even better with him.
Reply
#20
Quote:Originally posted by Uub78976
Quote:Originally posted by Grandpa Gohan
<.< I known Uub for long time, though I chose against taking his character.. cause for as much work as he put into him... damn.

Welcome back =P

I was Piccolo(august/september 04), Sharpner/CJ (late 04/05)

hahahaha...well things happen, hopefully the person who has him now will do even better with him.

Yeah, but still. Koola gave his character away, Sam his, and Tim his(TU). Iuno I dont think Ill ever look at Uub the same way, or accept him how the new one makes him. On that though, I dont think the new Uub has posted at all o_O
[Image: Gramps.jpg]
ありがとう人造人間18号
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)