Posts: 9
Threads: 126
Joined: Jun 2005
Yeah, a huge storm hit the Pacific North West. The area where I live got hit the worst. I've been without power since Thursday afternoon, and just now got it back. So...HOORAY!!! =D
EDIT: Brrr, it was cold without power. ;(
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Posts: 47
Threads: 24
Joined: Jul 2006
i hope everyone is ok. Glad to hear you got power back.
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Like PBK, I got my power back at 12:11pm today. It was one helluva storm, boy howdy.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 10
Threads: 560
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
That sucks...mild weather with cloudy skies on the east coast...
Posts: 9
Threads: 126
Joined: Jun 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Waffuru
Where do you live PBK?
Washington. =O
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Posts: 10
Threads: 560
Joined: Nov 2001
Seattle-area I'll assume. In Oregon we have the benefit of the coast range so at least there was something between us and the storm.
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
wtf... where are you Vegeta?
Left coast for the win.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
east coast
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Central Canada. <.<
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 11
Threads: 193
Joined: Apr 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17
Central Canada. <.<
No one asked.
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
I always thought Canada was a myth.
Posts: 9
Threads: 126
Joined: Jun 2005
Nah, I live about an hour away from Seattle. I live in South Pierce County, which is where I was told got hit the worst. Basically I live around a TON of trees, which fell on a lot of power lines. >_< So we were out of power for thirty six hours. =D
EDIT: I think Vegeta lives in Washington. =O
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Posts: 85
Threads: 174
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17
Central Canada. <.<
BEST PLACE ON EARTH! YEAH!!!
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Posts: 9
Threads: 126
Joined: Jun 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17
Central Canada. <.<
BEST IMAGINARY PLACE ON EARTH! YEAH!!!
Fixed. =P
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Portland, Oregon
No School + Power = Pwnt
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Quote:Originally posted by Pigero
Portland, Oregon
wtf... since when did we have so many people from this neck o' the woods joining?
Crazyness.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 10
Threads: 560
Joined: Nov 2001
Chubbs party in Raditsu's basement.
$5 cover charge for the booze.
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
I'll fly to the west coast for that...and ninja my way in fee free.
Posts: 10
Threads: 560
Joined: Nov 2001
If you'll bartend you can get in for free.