Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
WoW, just WoW
#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JwXMMXDmVU

Put together so well.

It is really good.
Reply
#2
That was quite possibly the best editing I've ever seen. Who ever made that video has massive amounts of talent.
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Pikkon
That was quite possibly the best editing I've ever seen. Who ever made that video has massive amounts of talent.

If you think that is good then you should see Illegal Danish: Super Snacks. The way they change the game in there is staggering.
[Image: amadeus-2.jpg]
Reply
#4
Link please.

=)

Edit:

Go them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN2u9WjisAc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyCXiXhosw0

Edit 2: Woah.
Reply
#5
Yeah, heres a full version instead of a split one:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...3921358869
[Image: amadeus-2.jpg]
Reply
#6
That was amazing. On the second part of the ones I watched it said to be continued, I hope they hurry up and make the others. Because that was just great =P
Reply
#7
Well they were supposed to release the Illegal Danish: Escape from Ogrimmar last autumn but for some reason delays have appeared and they haven`t succedded in finishing it yet.

Anyway, heres a trailer for the upcoming movie:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...2265134933
[Image: amadeus-2.jpg]
Reply
#8
Even that was amazing.

Also bump your sig request thread on FoF, and ill take a look at it because the one here got locked.
Reply
#9
Thanks. I`ll bump it.

Anyway, here is also Zimwrath: The movie, the movie which made Dementia famous:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Jit0TZtq9rM
[Image: amadeus-2.jpg]
Reply
#10
I posted the WoW videos on FoF before. They were great, shall I post them here? =O
Reply
#11
Holy shit
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#12
WoW
Reply
#13
Quote:Originally posted by Vegeta
Guys should look up Return. It was created like a year back by the guys who created the WoW Southpark episode. The sequel's on the way, but it's been 'on the way' for a year now, but I can't blame em. Editing it fantastic.

I watched the Return. Good movie. A nice addition to a rather forgotten category of Tragedy movies.
[Image: amadeus-2.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)