Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hey, Stupid Admins!
#1
GET ON AIM.

>=O
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
#2
>=OOOOOOOOOO
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
#3
I don't think they want to. =o
#4
I finally got Rad, and Rei IMed me like, five hours later
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
I finally got Rad, and Rei IMed me like, five hours later

Yeah, was at work.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
#6
I thought street corners had computers?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17
I thought street corners had computers?

No, just internet connections. Or that's how Burter and his roaming gnome laptop explained it to me.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)