Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A Wii bit of a problem..
#1
http://news.independent.co.uk/business/n...079373.ece

Nintendo recalls wrist straps after countless reports of damage and injury.

[Image: post86.jpg]

Quite the upgrade... see their website for details on getting your old straps replaced.
Reply
#2
http://www.wiihaveaproblem.com

It's been going on a long time, though from what I hear it's a very small minority of people being just being tards with the wiimote. It's quite cool Nintendo are doing this free, but the question is whether or not Nintendo are setting up idiot insurance. =( My second Wiimote with Wii Play has the bigger wrist strap, but I still get paranoid about idiots using my first since it has the flimsy easy-snap version.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#3
"If you are having so much fun that you start perspiring, take a moment to dry your hands".

I laughed at that Big Grin
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply
#4
Pikkon has boobies in his sig.
Reply
#5
Wow.

I just had Dejavu.

O.o

Of this whole thread.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)