12-31-2004, 09:04 PM
Oh you mean this avatar? Janemba made it for me. But you can also ask Rad
![[Image: Tamsin-Signature.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/Tom_Phoenix/Tamsin-Signature.jpg)
Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
|
Requesting Avatar
|
|
12-31-2004, 09:04 PM
Oh you mean this avatar? Janemba made it for me. But you can also ask Rad
![]() Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
01-01-2005, 12:29 AM
I highly doubt you'll get one, Buu, those are pixel made, extremely difficult, and to make one of Buu is probably extremely time-consuming
01-01-2005, 02:12 PM
Yeah you mustr understand that for pixel art they need a picture they can work on. A pixel picture. For a human like Jackie or someone human-like for instance Rad or 18 thats not a problem. But Buu is a completely diffrent matter alltogether. Buu is unique and thus would be hard to make
![]() Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
01-01-2005, 09:02 PM
I still say Bulma's avatar rox everyone
01-01-2005, 09:53 PM
wow whoever made that is a genius and has got too much free time on his hands
![]() Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
01-01-2005, 10:54 PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH SUPERBUU! Ill save that animation now and Ill use it like someone used that Get out animation all the time
![]() Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
01-01-2005, 11:09 PM
Making friends with him? no way not possible. I tried, it doesnt work
![]() Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
01-01-2005, 11:16 PM
reallly? gee thats nice of ya
agreed no more spam ![]() Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
01-01-2005, 11:21 PM
I know, were just kidding a bit. But im still going to use that animation
![]() Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
01-01-2005, 11:43 PM
You guys are lucky I wasn't here when all this spam was posted. Continue it and considering yourself warned
01-02-2005, 10:00 AM
Holy shit.. What the hell is people's obsession's with those damned pixel avies?!
And, personally, they look kinda crap compaired to the more decent ones (like Rad's, Trunks' & 18's) where alot of time & effort went in to actully making them instead of typing in a few word's & getting it by a god damned search engine. And, personally, who care's if you have one of the bugger's anyway? It dosn't make you cool to ask for one, it make's you a whiney cow. Bottom line: Who the hell give's a damn about them?!
01-02-2005, 10:10 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Janemba While several suck, I have to disagree on the Buu ones. Kid Buu/Super Buu have some pretty nice avatars o_0
01-03-2005, 04:10 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Kid Buu Well... it's about seventeen thousand times better than the first two. Actually, I kinda like it. Good job. ![]()
01-05-2005, 03:56 AM
They probably mean Health and Mana
Piccolo youve been watching Monty Phiton too much. ![]() Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
01-05-2005, 05:11 AM
Special Power -_- For attacks like kamehameha and stuff.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
01-05-2005, 05:19 AM
Man... it's a good thing I made these pixel avas so cool.
o.0 ![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
01-05-2005, 06:02 AM
Yes, but the fact that too many n00bs have them has killed it.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]() |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|