Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
If you wish to join, answer the following questions:
-Do you plan to be at Chubbs, with no long breaks, for the next 6 months?
-Do you plan to be completely active in this game, including doing all challenges and turning in nomination points and eviction votes into Burter within a timely manner?
-Do you plan on trying to win this game?
If you've answered yes to all these questions, welcome to the game.
You have 24 hours from this post to sign up. There is no maximum or minimum limit.
Want a cookie?
Posts: 47
Threads: 24
Joined: Jul 2006
BAM! Para is in da house
Yes to all the questions
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
"Yes" to all.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 39
Threads: 58
Joined: Sep 2005
Yes. Yes. Yes!
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
Posts: 13
Threads: 41
Joined: Jul 2006
ME! ME! ME!
As long as I do as good as I did in the wreslting game here, I'll be a shoe in to win*sarcasm*
Posts: 21
Threads: 14
Joined: Jul 2006
Can't pass this up...consider me signed up

.
Posts: 32
Threads: 35
Joined: Oct 2006
Yes to all, that is assuming OOC Accounts can play.
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Yeah yeah yeah. Let's get this party started.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 28
Threads: 61
Joined: Nov 2006
*posu*
Old Man Gohan is geared to go and is gunna win this shit.
![[Image: Gramps.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/makshido/Gramps.jpg)
ありがとう人造人間18号
Posts: 10
Threads: 560
Joined: Nov 2001
you can't have a party with waffuru
y.y.y.
Posts: 15
Threads: 60
Joined: Mar 2006
If you don't let me in, I'll take a page from your book and get to raping.
Posts: 10
Threads: 129
Joined: Dec 2006
-Do you plan to be at Chubbs, with no long breaks, for the next 6 months? Yes.
-Do you plan to be completely active in this game, including doing all challenges and turning in nomination points and eviction votes into Burter within a timely manner? Yes.
-Do you plan on trying to win this game? Yes.
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Do you feel the love?
I feel the love.
That love that's really real.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 11
Threads: 86
Joined: Dec 2006
I find these terms to be acceptable, count me in.
ifth = I Find That Humorous
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
If you wish to join, answer the following questions:
-Do you plan to be at Chubbs, with no long breaks, for the next 6 months?
-Do you plan to be completely active in this game, including doing all challenges and turning in nomination points and eviction votes into Burter within a timely manner?
-Do you plan on trying to win this game?
If you've answered yes to all these questions, welcome to the game.
You have 24 hours from this post to sign up. There is no maximum or minimum limit.
If you sprinkle when you tinkle, please be neat and whipe the seat.
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
If signups are still going I'm in. I just saw this.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
Count me in. Holla atcha boy.
Posts: 0
Threads: 132
Joined: Aug 2006
God damn it. Despite myself, I'm gunna sign up. Yes to the above questions asked by Burter.
This is exactly what my school work needed... another distraction @.@
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche