Posts: 38
Threads: 75
Joined: Jul 2004
I think its absolutely sexy, though I think the signature and Ave should have different pictures not the same it?s a great job done. Maybe Nail is to bright green for the background, perhaps to darken him a little and see the effect but good job.
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Quote:Originally posted by Selipa
though I think the signature and Ave should have different pictures
What (s)he said. I also think that avatars look better without a name in them, but that's really just personal prefrence. Other than that I would move "Nail" a bit to the right, or do something else to it, so that it's a bit more discerable. Again, personal preference.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
Quote:Originally posted by Lord Slug
just hope you made that background.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."