Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Burter Predictions
#1
I'll give a single prediction. Just off the top of my head. So post if you want one

Advice in the other thread, predictions here. 3 at a time
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#2
I would like one.
[Image: Paraguscopy.jpg]
Reply
#3
Me =O
Reply
#4
me too.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#5
Paragus: Probably Top 30-35. You'll make the opening stage of the game but probably gone soon after that.

Olibu: Assuming you stay away from the big powers this time, you'll make it about Top 25 or so. If you have the same luck last time, probably looking at a repeat performance.

Gokua: Same as Olibu. Top 25 or so, maybe sooner if you don't stand out
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#6
Me please?
[Image: A17June08.jpg]
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Android 17
Me please?

I think you'll do better then last year, so Top 10 at the very least with a serious shot at further. I don't think you'll win, though.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#8
Me? Big Grin
[Image: Gramps.jpg]
ありがとう人造人間18号
Reply
#9
I think you're gonna win.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#10
Yamu?
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#11
Me?
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Yamu
Yamu?

I think you stand a good shot at the final 2 as well
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#13
Quote:Originally posted by Celipa
Me?

Assuming you don't become just another face in the crowd and stand out, you'll probably leave endgame around Top 15
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#14
I'll take one.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#15
I still think you'll be a surprise elimination mid-game, around Top 25. I hope you're not, really, because I love Raditzu. The writing is fantastic, I just need a reason to keep the character alive
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#16
...may as well, but I think I'll be in Rad's position.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#17
Retane!!!!!!!!
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Reply
#18
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
...may as well, but I think I'll be in Rad's position.

Assuming you make it past the starting phase of the game, I think you stand a good shot at the finals, around 1-5
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#19
Quote:Originally posted by Retane
Retane!!!!!!!!

Probably around the same placing
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#20
Wow. Really? Lol. Shit I'd love to see it.
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)