05-09-2007, 02:41 AM
Hola mi amigos!
Miss me? I sure as hell didn't miss me. How have you been? Good? Bad? How many of you do I actually remember? Do you know me? If not, then you will have to wait till I get back.... when ever the hell that is.
So GJ, just reminded of the last time I was actually on and I decided to catch you cats up a little bit. A forewarning though.... DRAMA!
The day we left from Conway I got a call from Billy(Boss/Uncle) asking me about something my room and after I confessed I didn't know he went on to ask about a hole in a tub, blood on a bed and cigarette burns on a counter. I was oblivious to it all and shit. Monday I showed up to work saw the pictures and the so called blood was another workers room and was dip, burn marks were in rooms before we ever got there and there was a hole in my tub... not until after I had left. I guess since they were remodeling they used my room, a single and no allaby to bust a hole in so my company could pay for the renovations of it... since thats what the hotel was doing(renovating that is).
I got fired for it. No one in my crew beleives the bull shit.
On the ride home my hard drive slipped out and went bad, so since it was old I decided to wait and get a new computer.
Well I started working for O. L. Thompson with Bob(Foreman/Step Uncle), got made a fucking Grade Man, only mother fucker not on a machine! Yet everyone depends on my sorry ass. Meh recently I had a $2.00+ raise coming up but messed up with my truck fucking up making me missing a day and a half late and then next week forgetting to reset my alarm. That's over a $100 a week b4 taes that I didn't get.
Got kicked out/ kinda moved from my mom and stepdads over the fact that I kinda despise my stepdad and because he decided he would make my trucka hauling truck instaead of his without even asking me. So I moved into my dad's and god damned the drama!
Started kinda going the illegal route, trying to catch my dad up with his debt though, hitting sites up for copper, brass, and aluminum. Meh not good I know, but well the company already has stolen materials included in their billing plans and their own workers steal it. Meh, $100+ for a few hours of work is good you know. Prolly gonna stop soon though, after everyone's caught up.
Just got out of jail for the weekend. Watched a freind's boyfreindhit her with a phone and abuse her half the night and he's fucking cheating on her so at the end of the night I sped past a cop on purpose. We pulled over and I got out and jerked his ass out and started wailing on his ass, Rudy, the boyfreind that is. He had a knife on him and mine and my dads knife near him, and the fact that he isnt suppose to be near Danielle, the freind, is why I got the cops attention. Made no sense pulling over and getting stabbed or reaching across Danielle, who is pregnant to knock the fuck out of Rudy you know.
Meh anyways thats whats been up. Gonna hunt that fucker down and finish beating his ass though now that I know where he hides his blade.
He deserves.
Other then that I miss fucking writing. So whats up mexicans?
Miss me? I sure as hell didn't miss me. How have you been? Good? Bad? How many of you do I actually remember? Do you know me? If not, then you will have to wait till I get back.... when ever the hell that is.
So GJ, just reminded of the last time I was actually on and I decided to catch you cats up a little bit. A forewarning though.... DRAMA!
The day we left from Conway I got a call from Billy(Boss/Uncle) asking me about something my room and after I confessed I didn't know he went on to ask about a hole in a tub, blood on a bed and cigarette burns on a counter. I was oblivious to it all and shit. Monday I showed up to work saw the pictures and the so called blood was another workers room and was dip, burn marks were in rooms before we ever got there and there was a hole in my tub... not until after I had left. I guess since they were remodeling they used my room, a single and no allaby to bust a hole in so my company could pay for the renovations of it... since thats what the hotel was doing(renovating that is).
I got fired for it. No one in my crew beleives the bull shit.
On the ride home my hard drive slipped out and went bad, so since it was old I decided to wait and get a new computer.
Well I started working for O. L. Thompson with Bob(Foreman/Step Uncle), got made a fucking Grade Man, only mother fucker not on a machine! Yet everyone depends on my sorry ass. Meh recently I had a $2.00+ raise coming up but messed up with my truck fucking up making me missing a day and a half late and then next week forgetting to reset my alarm. That's over a $100 a week b4 taes that I didn't get.
Got kicked out/ kinda moved from my mom and stepdads over the fact that I kinda despise my stepdad and because he decided he would make my trucka hauling truck instaead of his without even asking me. So I moved into my dad's and god damned the drama!
Started kinda going the illegal route, trying to catch my dad up with his debt though, hitting sites up for copper, brass, and aluminum. Meh not good I know, but well the company already has stolen materials included in their billing plans and their own workers steal it. Meh, $100+ for a few hours of work is good you know. Prolly gonna stop soon though, after everyone's caught up.
Just got out of jail for the weekend. Watched a freind's boyfreindhit her with a phone and abuse her half the night and he's fucking cheating on her so at the end of the night I sped past a cop on purpose. We pulled over and I got out and jerked his ass out and started wailing on his ass, Rudy, the boyfreind that is. He had a knife on him and mine and my dads knife near him, and the fact that he isnt suppose to be near Danielle, the freind, is why I got the cops attention. Made no sense pulling over and getting stabbed or reaching across Danielle, who is pregnant to knock the fuck out of Rudy you know.
Meh anyways thats whats been up. Gonna hunt that fucker down and finish beating his ass though now that I know where he hides his blade.
He deserves.
Other then that I miss fucking writing. So whats up mexicans?
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
![[Image: retanesigcopy.png]](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/brilovessah22805/retanesigcopy.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
![[Image: retanesigcopy.png]](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/brilovessah22805/retanesigcopy.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer


![[Image: Gramps.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/makshido/Gramps.jpg)
![[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/dbz/BurterJune08.jpg)
![[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]](http://storm.novahost.org/mysigs/visigjune08_v2.jpg)
![[Image: mowgli.png]](http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q218/Aerogfx/sigs/mowgli.png)
![[Image: 1stAerosig.png]](http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q218/Aerogfx/sigs/1stAerosig.png)