Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wtf, mate?
#1
Did anybody see those audio recordings in the joining section?

I mean...I kind of already know an admin will tell me not to worry about it.....

BUT WTF...

.....it was actually kinda funny.
Reply
#2
I never heard them. It was MC13 again, we've been deleting his stuff all freakin day
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#3
Best to let stupid things die stupid.
[Image: bujin.png]
Quote:SpotConspiracy (11:26:20 AM): I pretty much do any saga.
SpotConspiracy (11:26:30 AM): "HELLO KITTY SAGA!? COUNT ME THE FUCK IN."
Reply
#4
Reijin, you didn't miss much. It was a bunch of trojan horse threats. I saved them on my computer cos they were hilarious.

"I'm going to EXPLODE Chubbs from the inside with a trojan horse unless you give us OOC accounts!!"

Yeah. Oh yeah, and he has a hard gay lisp.
Reply
#5
Hook me up peigro lol I wanna laugh! I WANNA LAUGH!!!
Reply
#6
Yeah, he just IMed with the with links again. He's like "Tell them to give me another chance! Pleeeeeeeease!"

If you want them, just ask me. I'll PM.
Reply
#7
lol jeez the guy has problems...and my mind is already durty so i don't think i should expose myself to any more weird stuff...then again give em to me. unless the staff has a problem with it.
Reply
#8
Heh
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#9
Ignore him. >_>.

But yeah. They were funny.

I sort of edited the last one so it looked like a dirty website. >_>. I kept a watch to see how many people clicked on it. XD
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#10
"Ihateyounowsogoa (10:16:13 PM): They were accused of being a Multiple Accounter, but they were really two people, as we found out later, and not one Chubbsian even retracted the statmeny
Ihateyounowsogoa (10:16:28 PM): *statement"

Just Block?

Or can I fuck with him first?
Reply
#11
Well your supposed to block. >_>.
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#12
Just block.
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply
#13
Block. By "fucking with him" you are only giving him the attention he so craves
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#14
Quote:Originally posted by Pigero
"Ihateyounowsogoa (10:16:13 PM): They were accused of being a Multiple Accounter, but they were really two people, as we found out later, and not one Chubbsian even retracted the statmeny
Ihateyounowsogoa (10:16:28 PM): *statement"

Just Block?

Or can I fuck with him first?

So, hey, are they reading this thread right now?
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#15
"Nirvana4747 (10:18:36 PM): go ram your ass.
Nirvana4747 (10:18:37 PM): blocked."

I managed to fuck with him (mildly) and block him =D

I was gonna ask him for gay cyber sex to see what he said, but sooome admins made me block him >.<

Edit: Burter, idk.
Reply
#16
WHAT THE FUCK

I CAN'T BLOCK HIM

LOL!!!
Reply
#17
I never heard them. It was MC13 again, we've been deleting his stuff all freakin day
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#18
God, some people are horrible actors.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#19
>_>.

<_<.

~Clings to Reijin~
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#20
Quote:Originally posted by Akane Kimidori
>_>.

<_<.

~Clings to Reijin~

Well, um, hello there.

>.>
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)