Posts: 63
Threads: 218
Joined: Jan 2005
I found this fucking hilarious just because it is Alanis Morissette. Probably no one else will.
My Humps
Now back to writing another post, I guess.
Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Huh, what do ya know, Alanis Morissette is pretty hot when she makes an effort...
Posts: 17
Threads: 44
Joined: Jul 2006
Eh, it seemed like they wer trying TOO hard to be funny. Until this video I've never actually listened to the songs lyrics. They're horrible, lol.
She wasn't a bad singer though..
![[Image: mowgli.png]](http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q218/Aerogfx/sigs/mowgli.png)
^Props to Aero^
Posts: 35
Threads: 138
Joined: Aug 1999
Posts: 63
Threads: 218
Joined: Jan 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Kakarot
Alanis is awesome.
Yes, sir. She is at that.
Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Quote:Originally posted by Kakarot
Alanis is awesome.
You say that b/c she's Canadian
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 10
Threads: 2
Joined: May 2007
Lol, who would of thought Alanis is funny.
Anyway, that vid is funny but it just gets annoying like half way through.