Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Old Greg
#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PPWDglTb...ed&search=
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#2
Priceless.
Greg0rz (3:16:14 PM): if you cut Michael Moore, he would bleed cheese and bacon grease?
UltimoDemon (3:16:26 PM): I think that is very likely, yes.
Greg0rz (3:16:34 PM): *scribbles down*
Greg0rz (3:16:45 PM): do you mind if I quote you?
UltimoDemon (3:16:49 PM): Not at all.
Reply
#3
What the hell.
[Image: Gramps.jpg]
ありがとう人造人間18号
Reply
#4
If you don't love that, then I pity you.
Greg0rz (3:16:14 PM): if you cut Michael Moore, he would bleed cheese and bacon grease?
UltimoDemon (3:16:26 PM): I think that is very likely, yes.
Greg0rz (3:16:34 PM): *scribbles down*
Greg0rz (3:16:45 PM): do you mind if I quote you?
UltimoDemon (3:16:49 PM): Not at all.
Reply
#5
Mighty Boosh rocks.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#6
Seems to be loosely based off of Supes' hijinks, perhaps?
[Image: b.jpg]
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Grandpa Gohan
What the hell.

O_O
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)