Posts: 154
Threads: 103
Joined: Aug 2005
Read this now.
Read it. From top to bottom. Then again and so forth.
It is by far and wide the greatest parcel of news you shall ever read.
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
They've said before that the only reason they have not made another StarCraft game is b/c they were pulling in alot from the WarCraft games. They made StarCraft originally as an alternative when WC sales were low, and it brought renewed vigor. Then years later, SC was starting to not do it, and they brought out WCIII. People wanted SCII but they pointed out that it was bad marketing to make a very similar project to essentially compete with yourself when you easily had the sales on both if you just waited.
Now should be about that time.
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 35
Threads: 176
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
I know wowinsider.com and a few other sites are talking about it. That's their big announcement.
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 36
Threads: 130
Joined: Oct 2001
lol Nice Tim.
But yeh, it's about time they did this. I know I've been waiting for it.
~Semper Fidelis~
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
WOW. This is the first thread I've ever seen you start 17. The game must be awesome.
Posts: 56
Threads: 218
Joined: Nov 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
WOW. This is the first thread I've ever seen you start 17. The game must be awesome.
Awesome doesn't even apply to this game anymore. We need to invent a new word.
Posts: 13
Threads: 41
Joined: Jul 2006
I think I'm going to shit my pants right now...years of waiting have finally culminated into this one moment...the very happiest moment of my life...
Posts: 7
Threads: 3
Joined: May 2007
Wow..
It looks really nice :O
Posts: 32
Threads: 35
Joined: Oct 2006
http://www.starcraft2.com/
I was never a fan of SC, huge fan of WC3 though.
Posts: 85
Threads: 174
Joined: Jan 2004
Huzzah. Though I sincerely doubt I'll be able to play it. =(
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Posts: 154
Threads: 103
Joined: Aug 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
WOW. This is the first thread I've ever seen you start 17. The game must be awesome.
Yes, this is the first Asylum thread I've ever started, and yes, this game is beyond all scope of the word awesome.
Posts: 10
Threads: 78
Joined: Aug 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Android 17
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
WOW. This is the first thread I've ever seen you start 17. The game must be awesome.
Yes, this is the first Asylum thread I've ever started, and yes, this game is beyond all scope of the word awesome.
You haven't started one ever??
And is the game actually that great?
Posts: 13
Threads: 41
Joined: Jul 2006
If you like RTS's, then yes it is.
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
That was my thought, Bra. I was like "holy shit, this has to be good if Alex started it"
Want a cookie?
Posts: 10
Threads: 560
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 0
Threads: 89
Joined: May 2007
I bet Korean kids are peeing themselves with excitement.
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
That was my thought, Bra. I was like "holy shit, this has to be good if Alex started it"
You mean Bulma. XD.
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
I still don't like RTS's.