Posts: 74
Threads: 160
Joined: Apr 2006
Has moved to SC. My company is one of the comapanies building it and they are making a billion dollars off of this shit. Those that made it their construction home till they leave the company or their job is done, they had to sign confeditiality contracts. I didn't since I'm there part time.
Hey Hey!
Time to sell their where abouts to the news or something dammit!
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 0
Threads: 33
Joined: Aug 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
Dejavu? O_o;;
Posts: 11
Threads: 18
Joined: Nov 2006
You're blind, and you're getting a de javu? Must have been one hell of an experience for you.
Google in SC.
Posts: 0
Threads: 33
Joined: Aug 2006
That's what happens when it's shot time all the time.
Posts: 11
Threads: 18
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Retane
My company
<3
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 7
Threads: 3
Joined: May 2007
Quote:Originally posted by Bojack
Quote:Originally posted by Retane
My company
![[Image: mr_whoopee.jpg]](http://five.nocrew.org/bilder/vice/mr_whoopee.jpg)
<3
Lol wtf -.-
Posts: 74
Threads: 160
Joined: Apr 2006
Thought I made that thread jjust was in a fucking rush. And Yea, they have acres and acres of land cleared for this shit. They have 8 off- road trucks that make an average of 15 minutes a trip rolling all day moving dirt. I showed up there thinking I was gonna snatch me an application and shit but I aint been close to a trailor with them on it.
Bleh. Redneck Mudsliding! Hell Yes Son! Cept they gave me the slowest, raggiest, truck out there.
They need a Komatsu CD110 for me to fuck cruise in. Their trucks may be faster but I bet the machine I want will go were they cant and will out do them in bogging. But not a soul down their knows wtf a tracked truck is!
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer