Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
400!!!
#1
Is the Simpsons 400th episode on tonight?
[Image: JeiceSig3242copy.png]
Reply
#2
Came on last week.

recap
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#3
Me too...it better be funny.

EDIT: Wait, this isnt the 400th?

EDIT 2: What the hell is that lol.
[Image: JeiceSig3242copy.png]
Reply
#4
Rickroll isn't really funny anymore...
Reply
#5
It's not funny at all.
Greg0rz (3:16:14 PM): if you cut Michael Moore, he would bleed cheese and bacon grease?
UltimoDemon (3:16:26 PM): I think that is very likely, yes.
Greg0rz (3:16:34 PM): *scribbles down*
Greg0rz (3:16:45 PM): do you mind if I quote you?
UltimoDemon (3:16:49 PM): Not at all.
Reply
#6
Wtg.
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Jeice
EDIT 2: What the hell is that lol.

Looks like it's still making people laugh to me. Don't be hatin'.

I haven't watched the Simpsons in a LONG time. I had a good time watching it tonight.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#8
Same here, I was randomly watching 2 eps of season 13 before I saw this thread. Homer...man ftw! I love that guy. My best character ever.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)