Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Akira Toriyama's last name
#1
...is Toriyama.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
#2
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
...is Toriyama.

No!!!! Really?
[Image: Joe.jpg]
#3
Krillin's last name is.....

......

Wtf is his last name?
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
#4
noballs
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
noballs

wasn't that the nickname we gave your dog?
#6
My entire world has been cast into a vortex of confusion and chaos over this recent revelation.
Greg0rz (3:16:14 PM): if you cut Michael Moore, he would bleed cheese and bacon grease?
UltimoDemon (3:16:26 PM): I think that is very likely, yes.
Greg0rz (3:16:34 PM): *scribbles down*
Greg0rz (3:16:45 PM): do you mind if I quote you?
UltimoDemon (3:16:49 PM): Not at all.
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Recoome
My entire world has been cast into a vortex of confusion and chaos over this recent revelation.

Please don't post things that make sense, this is not the place for such blasphemy; kthx.
#8
I love this thread. Rename it, 'The Offensive thread'.
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
...is Toriyama.

And how did you stumble upon this world-changing discovery?
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
#10
Fine display of Sarcasm LoL
[Image: Joe.jpg]
#11
I knew that already.
[Image: b.jpg]
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Murasaki
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
noballs

wasn't that the nickname we gave your dog?

My dog is dead ;_;

But yeah. =P
#13
Yea...about that, sorry.
#14
=/
#15
He's not dead, I stole him.
#16
=D
#17
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
=D
Yeah, but then I ate it. =(

If it makes you feel any better, it gave me real bad indigestion.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
#18
You are so going to the Pet Cemetary.
#19
Quote:Originally posted by Spice
You are so going to the Pet Cemetary.
Why, so that I can get mangled by a bunch of deceased pets? Psh, I'd rather take my chances with the Birds.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
#20
=o


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)