Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
DBZ Sports
#1
Imagine a game of rugby in the DBZ world...
Reply
#2
They would inevitably just throw away the ball and start kicking the shit out of each other. Thus is the way of DBZ.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#3
I so hate this thread >.<
Reply
#4
There was a football game in DA 06. Didn't go to well.
Reply
#5
I remember that. 13 did it huh?
Reply
#6
Yeah.
Reply
#7
Did what?
Reply
#8
Set up the match.
Reply
#9
oh dear....so what was the final score...
Reply
#10
You mean when his head was the ball for Krillin? =P
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#11
...ahh...welll...ummm...never mind
Reply
#12
I just wanted to publically give Yamcha and Zorn props for sending in a picture to prove they're two different people. You guys got like 5 cool points
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#13
I never get cool points >_>
Reply
#14
^_^

Aww shucks...

Big Grin
Reply
#15
I feel at home already burter...thanx alot.

By the way, did I mention that you're the coolest admin I've met? (hint hint)
Reply
#16
Quote:Originally posted by Zorn
I feel at home already burter...thanx alot.

By the way, did I mention that you're the coolest admin I've met? (hint hint)

Too bad Burter isn't an admin. =P
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#17
Bulma, please narrate the story of the footbal game to me...including the teams special rules (if any) quarrels and deaths.
Reply
#18
Quote:Originally posted by Zorn
I feel at home already burter...thanx alot.

By the way, did I mention that you're the coolest admin I've met? (hint hint)

Meet me out back in 5
Reply
#19
Quote:Originally posted by Zorn
I feel at home already burter...thanx alot.

By the way, did I mention that you're the coolest admin I've met? (hint hint)

o_O

OMFGROTFLOL! THAT'S FUBR!!!
Reply
#20
HE'S MINE

Remember Goten's Breakball anyone?
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)