Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Butthurt's Ban Convo
#1
L0rD DinGaLinG (3:52:43 PM): Did I just get banned? XD
Rebinator (3:53:14 PM): yes
L0rD DinGaLinG (3:53:30 PM): Yea, you'd totally be my favorite admin.
Rebinator (3:53:58 PM): You know, the first time I was ever banned was by Rad
Rebinator (3:54:00 PM): then I was unbanned
Rebinator (3:54:03 PM): and got banned by Rei
Rebinator (3:54:05 PM): in the same day
L0rD DinGaLinG (3:54:34 PM): I swear to god, if your next sentence is "We aren't so different, you and I"...
Rebinator (3:54:54 PM): Oh, you and I are plenty different
Rebinator (3:54:57 PM): for starters
Rebinator (3:55:00 PM): my IQ is higher
L0rD DinGaLinG (3:55:19 PM): Wow, all joking aside, you actually are Butthurt
L0rD DinGaLinG (3:55:29 PM): How'd that happen?
Rebinator (3:56:15 PM): I'm sorry, I don't see the humor there. I think there's an intelligence barrier there and only the truly moronic people get it. You'll have to explain it.
L0rD DinGaLinG (3:56:34 PM): Theres no humor in that question...
L0rD DinGaLinG (3:56:59 PM): Maybe if your "Super intellect" could chill out for a minute, you'd just answer the question?
L0rD DinGaLinG (3:57:17 PM): Why are you so upset/angry/hungry/whatever you are?
Rebinator (3:57:42 PM): Because I hate you
Rebinator (3:57:45 PM): we've established that
L0rD DinGaLinG (3:58:15 PM): Hot sauce, you guys should totally put in the rules that one persons hatred can get you banned.
L0rD DinGaLinG (3:58:20 PM): It'd make things easier
Rebinator (3:58:53 PM): Now it's your turn to chill. I'm giving you a Chubbs break
Rebinator (3:58:58 PM): something we used to do all the time
Rebinator (3:59:24 PM): before newbies stopped taking jokes
L0rD DinGaLinG (4:00:01 PM): Uh, no thanks. I'm not exactly tired. So maybe you can search through infinite powers and find the one that helps me get unbanned?
Rebinator (4:00:17 PM): Later. I'm writing.
L0rD DinGaLinG (4:00:43 PM): Alright, but first, tell me, how does it feel?
L0rD DinGaLinG (4:01:42 PM): How does it feel up there on that pedestal? A pedestal that is brought to you over the internet? Make ya feel manly, does it? Good to know you can get your kicks off online.
Rebinator (4:02:05 PM): Your reaction is what makes it all worth it
L0rD DinGaLinG (4:02:38 PM): I just wanna see the asylum, wheres the harm in that?
L0rD DinGaLinG (4:02:51 PM): This is the kinda shit that keeps you from being admin
Rebinator (4:03:03 PM): I'm not trying to be an admin
L0rD DinGaLinG (4:03:27 PM): Yea, and Bill Clinton didn't get a hummer in the white house.
Rebinator (4:04:24 PM): I could care less about being an admin. Like I said, I've got my hands full as a super mod.
L0rD DinGaLinG (4:05:10 PM): Yea, it must be a full time job, banning the innocent and what not, kuddos to ya.
Rebinator (4:05:54 PM): I was worried you wouldn't have a hissy fit, but you certainly delivered
Rebinator (4:05:57 PM): I appreciate it. This is fun.
L0rD DinGaLinG (4:07:44 PM): Actually, this has been fun. I never had proof that you abused your power and that you didn't deserve to mod a simple internet community. Now I do, thanks for giving my hatred reasoning.
Rebinator (4:08:45 PM): I'm all nostalgic now for the old days when everyone, even staffers, would get banned and we would all laugh about it
Rebinator (4:08:56 PM): Then people like you showed up, not taking little jokes
L0rD DinGaLinG (4:09:00 PM): You know, its too bad you are gifted writter and are damn good at sagas. Otherwise you'd of goten the boot a long time ago.
Rebinator (4:09:24 PM): The admins banned people the most back then
Rebinator (4:09:29 PM): they were the ones who made it fun
Rebinator (4:09:45 PM): I was worried it wouldn't be fun anymore, but I'm enjoying it
L0rD DinGaLinG (4:09:47 PM): I don't care about your "Good old Days" I am only concerned with the asshole you've become.
Rebinator (4:10:00 PM): I promise, this isn't new.
L0rD DinGaLinG (4:10:07 PM): And again, I promise, I don't care
Rebinator (4:10:48 PM): oh, good, so you won't mind me minimizing this window to write. take care.
L0rD DinGaLinG (4:11:07 PM): No by all means, writing is the only thing you got goin for yourself.
L0rD DinGaLinG (4:11:17 PM): I don't step on people like some others.
Reply
#2
Stop stalling his fucking DA writing. >=o
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#3
I miss randomly banning people. We should do that again.

Hi, Baron.

Bye.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#4
Bans are so lols.

Only not. :|
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#5
Everyone who posts here is banned. Except Olibu because he's awesome.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
I remember I was banned for 5 months.

Good times.

Ban me for tonight please. I need a break.
Reply
#7
Ok.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Everyone who posts here is banned. Except Olibu because he's awesome.

Awe, you are cute.
Reply
#9
[18:32:50] Rebinator: I just banned three people and they don't even care
[18:32:56] Pui Pui: yeah
[18:33:00] Rebinator: but he gets banned for 20 minutes and he flips
[18:33:00] Pui Pui: its pretty funny
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#10
If you think that was me flipping, you're not as smart as you like to believe. That was a casual conversation for me...
Reply
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
I miss randomly banning people. We should do that again.

Hi, Baron.

Bye.



OMG! You know my name! *Is popular. Runs around like lunatic with penis flinging around out of zipper.* W00T
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#12
I remember Rad banned me.

'cause I said it was gay for people to keep canon characters and only post once an MIA stretch to keep them.

Bastard.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#13
The ban was nice actually, it was the first time Reb held a conversation with me. I felt so cool XD
Reply
#14
Then stop complaining, I did you a favor ^_^
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#15
Yea, what was i thinking, I got to chat with the great Burter. Man, awesome trade off, we should do it again.
Reply
#16
Only the first time is free, baby.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#17
I was tempted to lock this, but I'll just toss this in here instead.

Keep it under control guys. I know it seems that things that staff does are unfair, and you're very well entitled to those opinions. But there's a reason that the staff here are staff, and it's more than just "Burter does sagas well so we keep him around". No. Just no.

Chubbs is successful for a reason, and that isn't random dumb luck. Believe what you want, but a lot of the people that you bash so frequently put a lot of hard work into the content that you guys take for granted. You complain so hard about being banned, but if it wasn't for the people 'oppressing' you, you would have absolutely NOTHING to be banned from.

You're allowed to think what you want.

But think it nicer, ok?
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#18
MC was right! You are buttering me up for the Butthurting! =O

































I'm down, this is getting all kinds of kinky.

Edit: Way to go and get all like, serious Cel. =(
Reply
#19
I WER UNDIES OVUH MI TROUSERS
Reply
#20
Quote:Originally posted by Celipa
I was tempted to lock this, but I'll just toss this in here instead.

Keep it under control guys. I know it seems that things that staff does are unfair, and you're very well entitled to those opinions. But there's a reason that the staff here are staff, and it's more than just "Burter does sagas well so we keep him around". No. Just no.

Chubbs is successful for a reason, and that isn't random dumb luck. Believe what you want, but a lot of the people that you bash so frequently put a lot of hard work into the content that you guys take for granted. You complain so hard about being banned, but if it wasn't for the people 'oppressing' you, you would have absolutely NOTHING to be banned from.

You're allowed to think what you want.

But think it nicer, ok?

Don't make me ban you
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)