06-03-2007, 05:19 PM
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![[Image: Deo.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/miscsig/Deo.jpg)
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
|
....what?
|
|
06-03-2007, 05:19 PM
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
06-03-2007, 05:23 PM
Wow that was really really bad.
06-03-2007, 05:29 PM
I think that was purposely bad.
15~! WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT HIS PROXY LEVEL!? The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
06-03-2007, 05:32 PM
Confuzzed...
Okay, now I officially hate this guy. =P
06-03-2007, 05:34 PM
dunt dubble pst
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
06-03-2007, 05:37 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum ::Beep:: Error O.o NAOOO!!! His lousiness broke my scouter... I saved up for that.. *runs away crying* ![]()
06-03-2007, 11:47 PM
What surprises me, is that he's supposed to be almost 22 years old. That...that's kinda sad. Not the age, but the comprehension level.
![]() Fuck you, Photobucket.
06-04-2007, 12:37 AM
Stubs the Zombie?
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
06-04-2007, 12:50 AM
This thread is full of win.
06-04-2007, 12:56 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Sazuaa http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/search.php Search |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|