Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
'oly shi'
#1
The Departed.

I loved this movie up until the last fifteen minutes. Then the movie threw a curveball I didn't recover from (and neither did multiple major characters)

SPOILER

Everyone fucking dies. What the fuck? That's not how you end a movie! What the fuck what the fuck what the fuck? Kill Matt Damon, yeah, get rid of that frickin' prick. But why diCaprio? What the hell? I don't care about happy endings, but he's supposed to jack up Nicholson, not Damon! What the hell?

Even Pearl Harbor's ending isn't as bad as this one. What the fuck?


END SPOILER
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#2
How was Mark Wahlberg? He's the only reason I want to see it when it comes on tv in a few years.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#3
Mark Walberg is the biggest bad-ass of the entire movie.

I didn't mind the ending...it pissed me off how long it took to get there.
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#4
Yeah, it did seem a bit drawn out. I mean, it was quality, all through, but I can't stomach five pounds of cheesecake in one sitting.

Which one was Mark Wahlberg? =/
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#5
The right hand man of the Secret Detective Group who swears enough for a whole ship of sailors.
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#6
Yea, I love this movie. It's such a mindfuck.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#7
If you watch it again, there is an 'X' in every shot just before someone dies.
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#8
such a badass movie.
[Image: Minoshiav2.png]

The Prince of Darkness
Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Yamu
If you watch it again, there is an 'X' in every shot just before someone dies.

Shit, now I have to watch it again.
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
Reply
#10
A deffinite favorite of mine. Good shit.
~Semper Fidelis~
Reply
#11
You just saw it today? Its amazing.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#12
Yeah, just saw it today. Picked it up at Blockbuster as a 3 for $20 deal.

Got Casino Royale and Rocky Balboa with it, and bought The Pianist for $10. Not too shabby, I'd say.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#13
That's a great deal. I'd easily pay full price for The Departed any day.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#14
Well, I'm not huge on movies myself (on an account of a short attention span), so they have to be fantastic before I put money on them.

In retrospect, I'd have no qualms slapping 20 down for the movie either.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#15
I just watched the departed today. It was pretty good, but at the end I couldn't help thinking, WTF?!

I had a good idea what was going on all the way through until the last 10 minutes. Sort of annoying really. Still a decent movie though.
Reply
#16
Honestly, its one of the best movies out right now. And just like the movie Wild Things, it constantly fucks with everything you know and someone is dead that you didn't think... and vice versa.

And yes, Mark Wahlberg's the shit in this movie. This movie really has a TON of big name actors and none of them filler to me, so its really hard to keep track. "How are you?" "Fine, just tired from staying up all night fucking your girlfriend." "How's your mom?" "Good, just tired from fucking your dad all night." Funny shit.
Reply
#17
That sounds as bad as X the movie, that was gay.
Reply
#18
I love it, it was amazing.

"Cranberry juice."
"What, are you on your period?"

XD

Speaking of Wahlberg, has anybody seen Shooter? Is it good?
[Image: b.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)