Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Jeez...
#1
A guy drops off the face of the Earth for a mere few weeks or so and look at all the new threads. Thanks alot guys. Now I gotta spend my evening reading through this crap.
Reply
#2
Who the fuck are you?
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#3
Ouch.
Reply
#4
The fact you don't know is sad. You should shoot yourself to make amends.

Not in the head or nothing. It's not suicide worthy. Just like in the foot or something.


BOOOM! TOE SHOT!
Reply
#5
I'm just kidding. =P

Jeff ftw. Where did you go? I almost killed myself.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#6
>.> My hard drive suffered a stroke.

And not the one in my pants.
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Blue
BOOOM! TOE SHOT!

Win.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#8
Didn't you join the military or something and get sent to Korea? >_>
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
Didn't you join the military or something and get sent to Korea? >_>

Lol.
Reply
#10
Hey.

Its you.

Hi.
Reply
#11
Pfft. I wish. They stuck me in Crap Town, USA. The only thing that'd make it worse is if you lived next door to me.
Reply
#12
Yer my boy Blue!

-Will Ferrell


EDIT: I'm Vincent Valentine from AD
Reply
#13
Welcome back, guy.
[Image: A17June08.jpg]
Reply
#14
Quote:Originally posted by Spice
Yer my boy Blue!

-Will Ferrell


EDIT: I'm Vincent Valentine from AD

No one cares who you are, you smell of fish.
Reply
#15
Quote:Originally posted by Captain Silver
Quote:Originally posted by Spice
Yer my boy Blue!

-Will Ferrell


EDIT: I'm Vincent Valentine from AD

No one cares who you are, you smell of fish.

I will tear your clothes off and make sweet manly love to you all night if you ever talk to me like that again.
Reply
#16
No one cares who you are, you smell of fish.
Reply
#17
xD.

Wanna touch my gray bush?
Reply
#18
Sweet. *in*
Reply
#19
Quote:Originally posted by Blue
Pfft. I wish. They stuck me in Crap Town, USA. The only thing that'd make it worse is if you lived next door to me.

What if I lived next door, would that be so bad? ;.;
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#20
>.>

Maybe.... maybe I should have stayed gone...

Edit: Of course not Laura. You and me, we're like blood. Fo rizzle.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)