Posts: 7
Threads: 54
Joined: Jan 2007
My girlfriend, Bai, has offered to do a giftart to the website as a whole. Now, I'm trying to figure out, what would be a good gift art? I'm sure some of you would want a great big drawing with all the major characters in it, but, you know, that'd be insane and hard to do.
So I'm wondering, what do you think would be a good drawing for this forum as a whole? Would it be a new picture for the front page? A new drawing for the banner? What?
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Posts: 63
Threads: 218
Joined: Jan 2005
What would be awesome, especially considering Turnover (if it ever happens):
A new banner with 'Chubb's DBZ RPG' at the center and a representitive of every race around the text, represetning the new era of customs. That wouldn't be TOO many people and she would have leeway to interpret them how she saw fit.
Or Yamu smashing in the skulls of two SSJs...that would be great for the site.
Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Posts: 63
Threads: 81
Joined: Jun 2004
A Banner with like "Chubbs DBZ RPG" Then right below it "A New Era" With some sweet ass background
Posts: 7
Threads: 54
Joined: Jan 2007
For the banner, she says she might do something like this...
only more spread out. Maybe with chibis.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
A banner with me on it
Want a cookie?
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
And me. Fo sho.
Or like, you could do all the staff. *shrug*
I like that idea though.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 7
Threads: 54
Joined: Jan 2007
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
A banner with me on it
But we want to ATTRACT new RPers, not scare them away :<
She'll probably join after the turn over, by the way.
If she has to draw tons of characters, they'll probably be chibi.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Me. That would be enough pwnage for this game, and the world, to handle. Oh, stick Koola in there too.
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 10
Threads: 560
Joined: Nov 2001
A banner of everyone who hasn't posted in this thread.
Posts: 66
Threads: 133
Joined: Dec 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Vegeta
A banner of everyone who hasn't posted in this thread.
Yes!
Wait
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Posts: 7
Threads: 3
Joined: May 2007
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
For the banner, she says she might do something like this...
![[Image: 1100995174913io0.jpg]](http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5950/1100995174913io0.jpg)
only more spread out. Maybe with chibis.
Nice picture...
LoL..
I'd like to see a Chibi Version of A15 lol >.>
Impossible?
Posts: 7
Threads: 54
Joined: Jan 2007
I've been spammed, despite the tag.
BY STAFF EVEN.
Really, maybe she could do the active roster in all chibi, but I'm afraid to ask. That'd be a lot of work, and this is gift art XD
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Posts: 0
Threads: 89
Joined: May 2007
She should do like a few of the main characters and a few of the main villians facing off.
Posts: 10
Threads: 78
Joined: Aug 2006
The3res never the gator in it =(
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
I've been spammed, despite the tag.
BY STAFF EVEN.
Really, maybe she could do the active roster in all chibi, but I'm afraid to ask. That'd be a lot of work, and this is gift art XD
I wasn't spamming. I was serious. I had intentions of drawing my idea myself...but Bai's stuff is off the hook.
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
Something like this not made quickly in shitty ass paint. And in a 3/4 perspective maybe. Or whatever.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
You're the MS Paint Jesus.
Posts: 28
Threads: 61
Joined: Nov 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
![[Image: cdbzpaintbanner2cy8.png]](http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/9647/cdbzpaintbanner2cy8.png)
Something like this not made quickly in shitty ass paint. And in a 3/4 perspective maybe. Or whatever.
That doesn't count. You have a tablet.
![[Image: Gramps.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/makshido/Gramps.jpg)
ありがとう人造人間18号
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
That's pretty awesome, GJ. Great concept.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Grandpa Gohan
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
![[Image: cdbzpaintbanner2cy8.png]](http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/9647/cdbzpaintbanner2cy8.png)
Something like this not made quickly in shitty ass paint. And in a 3/4 perspective maybe. Or whatever.
That doesn't count. You have a tablet.
\\
That was made pre-tablet for Burts paint contest. All mouse.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
|