Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
scared
#1
Im scared whats going on never seen chubbs so quiet...Not a single post in 2 hours thats weird...
Reply
#2
Way to break the chain.
Reply
#3
LoL...
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#4
[Image: combo_breaker.jpg]
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#5
Thank you Kollifum
Reply
#6
Hell yeah XD
Reply
#7
Holy shit, Raspberry just got cooler.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#8
No he didn't.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#9
Thank you Kollifum.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#10
Lalala. I can't hear you.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#11
Thank you Kollifum.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#12
Stop trying to be part of the cool crowd Burter.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#13
Thank you Kollifum.

...

I'm trying to not be so unpopular...
[Image: uno.jpg]
Altyr: "its a big scary world, and I love high school"
shifobrains: I hate high school
Becca: I didnt graduate ;-;
Altyr: YOU GUYS FUCK UP GOOD ANALOGIES
Reply
#14
Thank you Mace.

No, Thank you Spice.

Inside joke that only me and myself know @_@.
Reply
#15
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Holy shit, Raspberry just got cooler.

Heh =)
Reply
#16
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
No he didn't.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#17
Thank you, Kollifum
Reply
#18
That's the way Rasp. Looks like things are finally blowing up in your neck of the woods, Kollifum.
Reply
#19
XD Rasps pwning him.
Reply
#20
There seems to be a lot of politeness and hostility going on. Is this some kind of oxymoronity?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)