Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How does this happen?!
#1
Quote:The inbox of "Reijin" is currently full.

Isn't your inbox like 500 pm limit?

=O
Reply
#2
300 is what admins have.

Impressive nonetheless.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#3
Well it should be 500, or 5,000.
Reply
#4
XD.

Holy shit that's a ton of PMs.

And yes, Rei, clear your PMs.

DA shit you need to know about and I can't get to you. Tongue
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#5
I have 150, which I actually almost hit daily
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#6
Damn... I think in the 10-11 months I've been here I've only had about 25 pms.

Nobody wants to talk to Sazuaa. =/
Reply
#7
You're not missingout on anything.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#8
Most of my PMs are all staff business and DA. I very rarely get casual PMs.

The last one I did was from a newbie who just wanted to say thank you. I thought that was pretty awesome.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#9
I have PM sex with Gokua.
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Captain Silver
I have PM sex with Gokua.

Dude, you mean it's not just me?

I thought I was special ;-;
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#11
Thank you Kollifum.
Reply
#12
Tom has PMS sex olo.

/blood
Reply
#13
First time I see you IC....you die.

...

BOTH OF YOU >>
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#14
Quote:Originally posted by Spice
Tom has PMS sex olo.

/blood

That was so wrong Dx

edit

btw thank you kollifum
Reply
#15
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
300 is what admins have.

Impressive nonetheless.

And it still manages to get filled?
Reply
#16
That's what the "impressive nonetheless" was about. Its impressive that Rei let his fill up.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#17
XD.
Reply
#18
Trying maxing your PM box now.
Reply
#19
Quote:Originally posted by Captain Silver
I have PM sex with Gokua.

It's pretty awesome. But every now and then we need to use protection, so we put up our protectors.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#20
2,000?

Tch... like I'm about to complain.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)