Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Viva Las Vegas
#1
Anyone else here play Rainbow Six: Vegas? I just picked it up for PC and I'm loving it. Its not nearly as hard as the other Rainbow Six game that I played.

Anyway, it would be awesome to play online sometime if anyone else plays.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#2
I play sometimes. How do we go about doing this?
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#3
I really have no idea. I assume its set up something like CS. You find a lobby and jump in, but I haven't actually tried playing around with it.

I'm hoping to try it out on LAN this weekend, too. I think Co-op would be all kinds of fun. We tried playing SWAT 4 on LAN for a while, but its just too slow paced. I definitely don't think R6 has that problem.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#4
I've loved how difficult the Rainbow Six games were, but I do agree that they could've stood to tone it down a tad.

I adored what I've played of this so far (on Xbox 360).

Co-op IS shitloads of fun. I imagine I'd have even more fun if my teammate wasn't the type to hide behind me and pick off enemies from a distance, but oh well.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#5
I only have Rogue Spear, and I can't even find it right now. ;.;
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#6
So I just tried a multiplayer game (team survival). I didn't see a way to join a specific game, though.

I think the game was toned down for the sake of the 360 gamers. There are a lot of things about it that make me think they had the 360 in mind far more than the PC during development.

EDIT: I'm not saying that's a bad thing, mind you. Just something that I thought was fairly obvious.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#7
I liked SWAT 4, I just think our patience ran out.


Eventually it ended up with someone gassing everyone, someone flasbanging everyone else and then someone goes trigger happy with a grenade launcher. hahahaha
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#8
The nade launcher in that was so awesome.

=(

Anyway, R6 is awesome. You still have all the cool tac gear and nonlethal nades and shit, but it just doesn't take you 5 minutes to take out your snake cam and stick it under the door.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)