Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Probably unnecessary (No Spam)
#1
Had no clue where to put this.

Okay, I've been inactive for a while, but...

Here's the deal, I'm only going to be involved in 2 threads now (thanks 18 for bringing me up short). I'm cutting myself from any other RP threads I was involved in. I can't remember what those other threads were though.

The two I'm RPing in: The Wolf (my personal roleplay) and the Pantheon Saga. So...yeah, this is mostly for the Administration's sake. And if you think this melodramatic...so be it, that's what makes me me anyways.
Reply
#2
Uh, you can't be in two places at once.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#3
Burter Wrote:Uh, you can't be in two places at once.

What he said.
Reply
#4
One thing though, does that mean I can't, say work on my The Wolf thread. Then run off to some other role-play, then come to show the impact said previous thread had on his life?

I see The Wolf as his personal live-action journal.
Reply
#5
As long as you're only RPing in one thread at a time, you can jump from Wolf to Pantheon, and then back to Wolf once Pantheon is finished.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#6
*nods*

Yup

That's the plan ^^
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)