Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
http://www.pbase.com/gshamilton/ao_rising_park_
I lived about 2 blocks down from this place. Found someone who took pictures, thought I would share. I <3 rising park. =D
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 11
Threads: 193
Joined: Apr 2006
I know why you like that park so much...you can see down into peoples houses.
In further news...I wish I had a park like that near my house...I like parks and shit.
Posts: 0
Threads: 89
Joined: May 2007
There's a tiny park less than a block from my house. I met a guy with a mohawk there who I "saw" for a few days. I also had sword fights with fake katanas with some friends there. It's very close to the driving school I attended and in the parking lot was the first time I attempted to parallel park. All in all, it's a tiny, crappy park and even though I have memories there, I really wish I didn't.
PS. that park looks nice.
Posts: 17
Threads: 44
Joined: Jul 2006
*is jealous*
![[Image: mowgli.png]](http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q218/Aerogfx/sigs/mowgli.png)
^Props to Aero^