Posts: 17
Threads: 44
Joined: Jul 2006
06-25-2007, 11:26 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2007, 11:28 PM by Mowgli.)
Happy Birthday, bro. That's right, I didn't need a hazard sign on the bottom of the boards to remember. =]
My gift to you will be killing Volk, thus making it imposible for him to sleep over tonight...so he could go to work with me tomorrow morning. xD
O.o
Wait a sec...who's Volk? =P
Edit: Oh shit, it's tomorrow...xD
![[Image: mowgli.png]](http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q218/Aerogfx/sigs/mowgli.png)
^Props to Aero^
Posts: 13
Threads: 41
Joined: Jul 2006
Don't kill Volk, he's cool <_<
Happy Birthday.
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
Since no more people love you, I'll show some love. HPD.
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 39
Threads: 58
Joined: Sep 2005
Happy birthday!
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Happy birthday! Hope it's a good'un.
Posts: 47
Threads: 24
Joined: Jul 2006
Thanks everybody! And yes GJ, I will kill Volk.
Posts: 10
Threads: 78
Joined: Aug 2006
Happy Day of Birthd dude
Posts: 0
Threads: 132
Joined: Aug 2006
Happy Birthday Buddy! I hope it's a good one for you. What are your plans?
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Posts: 63
Threads: 218
Joined: Jan 2005
H_b_d.
Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up