Poll: What do you think about me as a staff member?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Very please
17.39%
4 17.39%
Moderately please
43.48%
10 43.48%
Indifferent
21.74%
5 21.74%
Moderately Displeased
13.04%
3 13.04%
Very Displeased
4.35%
1 4.35%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Approval Rating: Eighteen
#1
I thought I'd do the poll too.

Was just "testing" cuz I was unsure how to poll lol.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#2
Oh, I'd like input too if you voted. That would help.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#3
You are my favorite staff member. I think its becuase we have history that these fools could only dream of, but I'm not sure. I like talking to ya and feel I could come to you with a problem. That being said...IM me more. Sad
Reply
#4
I don't talk to you a whole lot, but from what I've seen, you seem to try to be involved in staff work as much as anyone else, and you do a good job when you do get involved. That's good in my book. *thumbs up*
[Image: bujin.png]
Quote:SpotConspiracy (11:26:20 AM): I pretty much do any saga.
SpotConspiracy (11:26:30 AM): "HELLO KITTY SAGA!? COUNT ME THE FUCK IN."
Reply
#5
Moderately please.


I see you work when you're online, but you don't seem to be online as often as the average staff member here.
Reply
#6
Whoever said Mod. displeased please post, or do like Rad said and have someone post for you.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#7
Moderately please

I think you are a good staff member, all though you are not as active as you use to be when you where SM but its cool I guess, I dont really know what else to say cause we never really talk much...but over all, your cool.
Reply
#8
Send me a PM and I can post for you @ anyone.
Reply
#9
I seriously think you are a good staff member, as you are one of the people that enabled me to essentially stay on this site.

I didn't know like anything, but you and Kiro found it in the depths of your hearts to help a afraid newbie like myself. <3
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#10
I put indifferent because I can't/ don't see what you do so it might be unfair for me to judge your performance based on my relationship with you. I will say, however, that when i first joined Chubbs you were the most helpful to me of all the staff. I think your activity, for whatever reason, has taken a slight dip since that issue with staff positions way back when. But yeah, I've really nothing negative to say.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply
#11
I put moderately displeased.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#12
Gonna say why?
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#13
Wasn't going to, no.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#14
Well this isn't a popularity contest, it's about seeing what I can do to better myself as a staff member. So I'd appreciate a reason for why people vote, even if it's a "I just don't like you".
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#15
The fact that I almost didn't vote because I knew you'd get upset is a good place to start.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#16
I put moderately please. I don't really know you that well, but whenever you do an update or whatever you always seem pretty friendly and helpful. I don't know, there's nothing really negative I can think of to be honest.
Reply
#17
I'm not upset, if I was going to get upset I wouldn't have done this. It's about improving, it's not like I'm going to lose my position or anything. I already know you don't have many good things to say about me.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#18
I like you as a Mod. You get to stuff I'd rather not touch, especially in the join forum.

I can appreciate that you voice dissent without running it into the ground. When you don't like something you mention it, but you don't keep arguing the point if no one agrees.

You and I have had our problems in the past, but I enjoy working with you now.
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#19
You work hard.

You do a lot of stuff most people don't really pay much attention do (ie: join forums) and pretty much if I keep going I'll say exactly what Yamu said. So... what Yamu said. Damn you, Yamu.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#20
I put moderately displeased. I'm not attacking you as a person, or anything, but I think that you bring to much drama to the table. There's places where it belongs, and there's places where it doesn't, and you manage to drag previously mentioned drama into all the places it doesn't belong.

As far as work, I personally think there's more to being a staff member. I think that relations with the members is a big part of it as well, and you seem to have that down just fine, but your relations with other staff, particularly Reb...well, you need to settle your qualms or keep quiet about them, I think.

As far as just plain ol' updating, etc, goes...I haven't seen you do as much as some others. Maybe I'm missing something, but hey, there's my opinion for what it's worth.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)