Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Live Free or Die Hard
#1
Anybody seen it yet? I saw it last night, it fucking OWNED.

Great, great movie. I was impressed all the way and liked where they went with this movie.
Reply
#2
I'll probably see it tomorrow(When I get paid). I'd be seeing it today, but Demonoid is down. =/
Reply
#3
Shhhhhhh icksnay on the iratpay
Reply
#4
-baleeted-
Reply
#5
My English teacher was telling us how he's going to see it tonight. I told him to gtfo and stop spamming.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#6
Don't use the piratebay, it is being watched or some shit o_O

Demonoid, OINK, or torrentz.


Lolz at Bojack.
Reply
#7
^I don't use piratebay either. Demonoid/MiniNova usually.

Enough of the torrent sites though, could fall under advertising or talking about pirating.

That said, I seriously can't wait to see the movie. Sad
Reply
#8
Yeah. Best you all stop talking about pirating.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you
=_
Reply
#9
I once stole some booty from a guy with one leg and a patch over his eyes.

Good times.
Reply
#10
You should have spread your seamen on his poop deck. That'll teach those men to send a load of seamen after yer' booty.
Reply
#11
This isn't Ass Pirates time Tim.
Reply
#12
Murasaki Wrote:I once stole some booty from a guy with one leg and a patch over his eyes.

Good times.

I'd appreciate that back some day soon. Yar.

Also, DH4 was facking awesome. It was more of a general awesome action movie than the other Die Hards, which were more like...condensed, scopewise. I dunno. If you see it you'll know what I mean. But regardless, it still kicked a relatively large amount of ass. AND KEVIN SMITH IS IN IT!!!!
[Image: b.jpg]
Reply
#13
[Image: pirate-license-plate.jpg]

Never!
Reply
#14
"On your grave it should say, 'In the wrong place at the wrong time...'"

"...how about, yippie kaiyai mother fucker!?"

*Blows gun through shoulder*
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#15
Frankly in my opinion it is the best Die Hard movie they have done yet. I just love the way he acted in this one. Just the way he luaghed at everything and came up with some interesting ways to kill non-living objects aka the helicopter.
[Image: hatchiyacksig.gif]
Reply
#16
Live Free or Die Hard was fucking awesome. Best of the trilogy.
Reply
#17
Trilogies are three-part series, this was the fourth ;/
Reply
#18
Wow, your sure? Never saw the third then. ._.


I can still probably say that this was the best. >=D
Reply
#19
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1765963
[Image: Sprite2.jpg]

ifth = I Find That Humorous
Reply
#20
Just saw it...that movie was fuckin epic!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)