07-03-2007, 02:38 AM
So, you should all get on Vent. Im bored crazy in there by myself.
|
...
|
|
07-03-2007, 02:38 AM
So, you should all get on Vent. Im bored crazy in there by myself.
07-03-2007, 02:43 AM
Its harder to alienate the jews if we're talking to them, though.
![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
07-03-2007, 02:44 AM
So do what the nazi's did. talk to me but force me into one of the other rooms...much like a ghetto.
07-03-2007, 03:34 AM
I'm talking to you, talk back
07-03-2007, 04:33 AM
Hehe, sorry I left and kept it open...I suck.
07-03-2007, 04:42 AM
What is this vent that so many of you speak of?
Ventrillo (Ventrilo, i forget spelling). It has the concept of AIM where you're communicating with other people that are wayy far away. The only real difference is Vent is for lazy people who don't feel like typing. >.>
In vent you just talk to each other. I think it's kinda stupid buyin' a headset/mic just to talk to ppl you'll probably never meet. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|